The Walking Dead season 3 or The Wolf Among Us season 2?

For which of these releases are you most excited?

Comments

• Pretty sure this thread already exists...

Anyways, I choose TWAU Season 2 cuz I loved the game and the comic, and with Fables ending this July, I need more Wolf!!

TWD Season 2 I finished and thought to myself that enough was enough and the series should just stop... Not cuz Season 2 was bad, but because all of the endings were good enough to end the story in a way that I didn't care about cliffhangers or the future.

• Great reflection on TWD3, I had not thought that way, but you're right. In my opinion I am also more excited to TWAU2 , but as has not been confirmed... I believe most fans of Telltale think that way.

HazzatheMan posted: »

Pretty sure this thread already exists... Anyways, I choose TWAU Season 2 cuz I loved the game and the comic, and with Fables ending this

• edited May 2015

My answer is still the same, TWD S3.

• I don't think Season 2 of TWAU is going to happen.

That being said, I think I would prefer TWAU to TWD, assuming they did it right. The whole zombie apocalypse thing is getting old to me, and TWD's art style isn't nearly as interesting as TWAU.

• edited May 2015

I have my reasons

-firstly the walking dead universe is already vastly explored with so many scenarios already through tv show, comics and games whatsoever. Its really hard to come up with scenarios that are not repetitive. At the end of the day we might be seeing scenarios in TWDs3 that we have already read/seen on comics/tv show.

-secondly TWD season 2 was abysmal, the game was just trying too hard to live up to its predecessor but the quality of the game went down in simple words.

-thirdly fable universe has soo much unexplored territories and potential that telltale could make 5 seasons of this game and this untapped potential.

-I think the way TWDs2 went, TTG needs a break from it and rethink about quality of the game it is giving rather than rushing everything to earn money because its detrimental in long term for them.

bottomline TWAU s2 easily assuming it would be released

• TWD Season 3.

• Wolf Among Us Season 2. Cancel Walking Dead Season 3 and Game of thrones for all I care(wouldn't cancel Tales though :P). Just give me more Wolf lol

• I couldn't agree more

Wolf Among Us Season 2. Cancel Walking Dead Season 3 and Game of thrones for all I care(wouldn't cancel Tales though :P). Just give me more Wolf lol

• The one that's actually announced lol

• Definitely The Walking Dead S3

• I would want to have the tales & fables stories first.

I wonder if we could have protagonists other than Bigby & Rhiona. That would really be cool & keep it fresh too.

• Nah

Wolf Among Us Season 2. Cancel Walking Dead Season 3 and Game of thrones for all I care(wouldn't cancel Tales though :P). Just give me more Wolf lol

• Wolf Among Us season 2, but I wouldn't cancel any of Telltale's planned stuff for it at this point.

• Me either, although Im not as excited about WD season three. They can continue their other projects and give us Wolf season 2.

Wolf Among Us season 2, but I wouldn't cancel any of Telltale's planned stuff for it at this point.

• TWAU Season 2 of course....

• I personally am more excited for The Wolf Among Us even thought I prefer TWD in most cases. Its just, the ending to twau with Nerissa had me wanting more episodes immediately; whereas, TWD felt like it'd somewhat come to a point where they could take a break, not a cliffhanger, but in no way shape or form done. Despite the fact that if I could only choose one series to play, it'd be TWD, I am simply more anxious to play the next season of TWAU. But hey, maybe telltale will release the games in tandem like last time.

• I agree with you first and third points talking about how much content they could get from it, but one thing I have to say is that Season 2 is not abysmal. Now it wasn't as good as Season 1 (In fact I dont think it came anywhere near season 1) but it was still a well put-together game. S2Ep3 is actually my favorite in the series. They weren't just rushing to make the game for money and they weren't just trying to emulate the first season, but I can't get mad at you for not liking S2 if you were expecting anything as good as S1; it's your opinion and you're entitled to it. With that said, I still would prefer TWAU S2 before TWD S3.

kappafan posted: »

I have my reasons -firstly the walking dead universe is already vastly explored with so many scenarios already through tv show, comics an

• Don't think there's going to be a second season.

• TWAU 2 feck border lands and TWD 3 and give us more game of thrones.

• I like TWD but I feel like it doesn't need another sequel and I really want a follow-up to TWAU so TWAU S2.

• If Season 2 was announced... Season 2

• I would like TWD S3 to be it's last S1 was so damn good. I think TWD has reached the end of its rope, TWAU needs two more seasons, S2 I want an all new story then after S3 it can end. GOT only one season please same thing goes for Borderlands. Minecraft really??? Remake Jurassic Park it's horrible. I'm really Excited about marvel in 2017!!!

• Game of Thrones is confirmed to have multiple Seasons already, the huge giveaway is that it's called Season One on PSN :P

MissDRJ posted: »

I would like TWD S3 to be it's last S1 was so damn good. I think TWD has reached the end of its rope, TWAU needs two more seasons, S2 I want

• Game of Thrones already has multiple seasons confirmed, and its very likely Walking Dead season 3 is the last season. But yea, I highly doubt that Wolf Among Us will get 2 more seasons, let alone 1...

MissDRJ posted: »

I would like TWD S3 to be it's last S1 was so damn good. I think TWD has reached the end of its rope, TWAU needs two more seasons, S2 I want

• Minecraft and game of thrones?! Come on! Nothing but a cashgrab and stealing focus from the games that made telltale in the first place. Its been over a year now. And no word walking dead has been pushed back too!

Wolf Among Us season 2, but I wouldn't cancel any of Telltale's planned stuff for it at this point.

• I'm addicted to TWD so I'm deff waiting for the new season but the Wolf game is also really dope and creative and I would love to try

• You know they made games for 7 years before TWD and TWAU right?

DocSavage posted: »

Minecraft and game of thrones?! Come on! Nothing but a cashgrab and stealing focus from the games that made telltale in the first place. Its been over a year now. And no word walking dead has been pushed back too!

• edited October 2015

The Wolf Among Us but I would love either. To be honest i'm also hoping The Walking Dead doesn't stop at Season 3, this could be a big project if sales kept up. Would be cool to see it go into further seasons imo...but then again, I would love Wolf to do that too. I don't really care for GoT or Minecraft.

• Both of them are amazing.
    bout anticipating? I'd go with The Walking Dead.

• TWAU S2 hands down. I want more Bigby and I'm bored with Clem

• Walking dead season 3 first and after Wolf among us season 2 for me

• TWD season 3 for sure

• To me both are amazing games but, I'm really excited for TWAU

• TWAU S2

I've waited so long.... TTT keeps taking on other projects which is annoying tbh.

• TWAU left more loose ends than TWD Season 2, so it makes sense that a lot of people would be 'dying to see' TWAU Season 2, while mildly wanting TWD to continue.

• To be honest, I would rather that they make The Wolf Among Us Season 2.

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

I answered one of these threads a while ago and chose The Walking Dead Season 3 (which i still stick buy) but i wonder what people would choose between The Wolf Among Us Season 2 vs Tales from the Borderlands Season 2.

I personally would choose Tales from the Borderlands Season 2.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.