The Walking Dead season 3 or The Wolf Among Us season 2?

Comments

• Tales from the borderlands Season 2

• I'd still choose Wolf. I dont think it got its fair due.

OzzyUK posted: »

I answered one of these threads a while ago and chose The Walking Dead Season 3 (which i still stick buy) but i wonder what people would cho

• I'd choose Tales by a mile.

I answered one of these threads a while ago and chose The Walking Dead Season 3 (which i still stick buy) but i wonder what people would cho

• enter image description here

Leluch123 posted: »

Tales from the borderlands Season 2

• I feel like Tales got a complete story, happy ending and all. Wolf feels like it still has more story to tell, imo.

I'd choose Tales by a mile.

• okay but like

consider this.................

tales s2

KCohere posted: »

I feel like Tales got a complete story, happy ending and all. Wolf feels like it still has more story to tell, imo.

• Well, Star Wars (1977) got a happy ending and TWO sequels.

I feel like Tales got a complete story, happy ending and all. Wolf feels like it still has more story to tell, imo.

• TWAU Season 2 over anything, any day of the week

• TWAU 2 and then after marvels game do season 3 of TWD

• edited October 2015

Ahh

• Wolf Season 2

• Nope that game got it's chance and like the dude above said it had a beginning,middle, and a happy fucking ending theres no need to ruin it by having multiple seasons.

okay but like consider this................. tales s2

• and a happy fucking ending

Are you forgetting the cliffhanger?

Nope that game got it's chance and like the dude above said it had a beginning,middle, and a happy fucking ending theres no need to ruin it by having multiple seasons.

• I doesn't have to be TWAU 2 but game based on Fables!

• I actually lost interest in TWAU so I won't be really excited if Telltale releases a second season.

Well, about TWD... I think I will be a little bit excited.

Although, I would be much more excited if Telltale releases a season two of TFTBL ^-^

• edited October 2015

and a happy fucking ending theres no need to ruin it by having multiple seasons.

You know that it ended on a cliffhanger, right? ;p I don't think a game series can just end on a cliffhanger...

Nope that game got it's chance and like the dude above said it had a beginning,middle, and a happy fucking ending theres no need to ruin it by having multiple seasons.

• eh at this point I don't really care

• Tales from the Borderlands S2

• Let's be honest...after season 2 of TWD...ehhhhhh. I enjoyed Wolf but I didn't enjoy it as much as I enjoyed the other recent games.

Tales for the Borderlands season 2 please. (As much as I'm afraid they'll cock it up. I think they've got this.- I HAVE FAITH (No pun intended))

• I'll honestly take anything made in Telltale's wonderful heads.

• I'm fine with whatever they do. TWAU Season 2, TWD Season 3 and Tales from the Borderlands Season 2 would be amazing lineup.

• The Walking Dead season 3

• edited November 2015

Wolf Among Us S2 all the way

As much as I love The Walking Dead (both seasons, but admittedly season 1 way more) The Wolf Among Us completely had me hooked from start to finish and I'm even considering watching Once Upon a Time to scratch my itch for more (also started reading Fables, which I'm really liking...thanks, Telltale, for introducing me to a fantastic story!)

I'm having a tough time deciding whether I liked TFTB or WAU more...I tend to gravitate more towards comedies so TFTB (and the Borderlands series in general) was awesome for me but WAU has an amazing story and world that I can't get enough of (just replayed it and already wanna replay it again lol)

• Everything you said here is exactly my thoughts as well!! XD

Fables is an incredible comic, make sure you read the spin-offs as well! :P

OUAT is a rip-off of Fables in a way, at least from what I have seen of it... Some people rave about it and other's outright hate it so it's up to you really :)

Wolf Among Us S2 all the way As much as I love The Walking Dead (both seasons, but admittedly season 1 way more) The Wolf Among Us comple

• I really like Once Upon A Time. There is room for both interpretations of the idea.

HazzatheMan posted: »

Everything you said here is exactly my thoughts as well!! XD Fables is an incredible comic, make sure you read the spin-offs as well! :P

• The W0lf Among Us!!! ok yes I did love the walking dead but the wolf among us is my all time favorite telltale game ever.

• I've watched some of it and I just can't appreciate any of it, sorry :(

I really like Once Upon A Time. There is room for both interpretations of the idea.

• Anything. Minecraft: Season Two now too would be fine with me. I mean these guys managed to make Minecraft more fun than it's been for years for me (personally), so I'm fine with any game whatever they do next.

• Definitely Tales from the Borderlands.

• TWAU of course, it's the best game made by Ttg

• I highly doubt we will get tales from the borderlands season 2 and twau season 2. Would'nt telltale have already announced a multi partnership and also telltale would have already told us.

• Jennifer posted some information on that in another thread. It could be years before we even hear an announcement since they have only made deals for one season so far. But that doesnt mean its off the table.

I highly doubt we will get tales from the borderlands season 2 and twau season 2. Would'nt telltale have already announced a multi partnership and also telltale would have already told us.

• The wolf among us season 2

• TWAU s:2 would be great even if it meant NO walking s:3 this year or next.

• I YEARN for another season of TWAU but I just don't think it will happen. My biggest concern is: If they do make another season what would it be about? Couldn't be right where we left off because of the comic based on the game. Also there isn't entirely much to work with before Fables begins and making anything after Fables would be confusing to the majority that didn't read the comic from start to finish. (I only read half of Fables)

• edited February 2016

Telltale WOULD want to make TFTBL Season 2, but the only problem is that Gearbox should decide. They signed up to it for one year.

I highly doubt we will get tales from the borderlands season 2 and twau season 2. Would'nt telltale have already announced a multi partnership and also telltale would have already told us.

• But there's like 16 years gap between TWAU and first issue of Fables comic book series... so I'm not sure what do you mean by "there isn't entirely much to work with before Fables begins"

It is official that TWAU takes place in July 1986, while issue 1 of the comic takes place in 2002. I feel like there are more possibilities for new unique stories than there are in TWD universe.

Mr-Soybean posted: »

I YEARN for another season of TWAU but I just don't think it will happen. My biggest concern is: If they do make another season what would i

• I don't even want a sequel to tales or wolf. Those series were good on their own. Twau already has a comic book spiritual sequel and tftb will likely have a borderlands 3

AronDracula posted: »

Telltale WOULD want to make TFTBL Season 2, but the only problem is that Gearbox should decide. They signed up to it for one year.

• season 1 is horrible it only gets better on season 2 onwards

HazzatheMan posted: »

I've watched some of it and I just can't appreciate any of it, sorry

Sign in to comment in this discussion.