What is the big deal with these pairings?

2»

Comments

• kenjisalkkenjisalk Telltale Alumni

Part of what I love so much about the Borderlands universe, and Tales From in particular, is how people relate to each other in a myriad of different ways. Rhys and Sasha have real moments of connection in episode one that are genuine, romantic undertones or not. Fiona and Vaughn relate to each other during the buildup to the combat arena. Rhys and Vaughn are bffs 4 lyfe dawg. It's cool just to see people interact and connect with each other, without the need for overt romantic subplots.

Maybe I'm just a big ol' softie and find people forging friendships and having sympathy for each other to be touching idk :P

• Whoa, we have a new moderator! Congratulations, man! :D

kenjisalk posted: »

Part of what I love so much about the Borderlands universe, and Tales From in particular, is how people relate to each other in a myriad of

• Mind you, Vasquez DOES strike me as having repressed homosexual urges. Would explain his obsession with penises, his creepy desire to have Rhys' skin, his being uncomfortable around Vaughn's hot bod...

You might as well hook up Vasquez with Handsome Jack

• edited May 2015

Alt text

That's not actualy a bad thought, didn't think about that.

Bokor posted: »

Mind you, Vasquez DOES strike me as having repressed homosexual urges. Would explain his obsession with penises, his creepy desire to have Rhys' skin, his being uncomfortable around Vaughn's hot bod...

• I dont know much about the Borderlands universe but I'm a big fan of TFTB becoz of the interactions between the charachters is so enjoyable &also becoz of RHYIONA.

• I have to wonder, where did the Vaughn and Fiona shippers go? Are they still around?

• You're blind to see the glory of Rhysha.

It's a ship name, religion, and a lifestyle.

• Man, I think it's a little stupid how seriously everyone decided to take this. Some of the people here take it as much more than a joke; I've seen a lot of really shitty fanfics, man. Really, really shitty.

• Got terrorized into hiding by Rhyiona.

J-Master posted: »

I have to wonder, where did the Vaughn and Fiona shippers go? Are they still around?

• edited May 2015

Was there ever any? I feel like no one shipped Vaughn ever

Leluch123 posted: »

Got terrorized into hiding by Rhyiona.

• Rhyiona is master race thou

nursethalia posted: »

I'm pretty cool with everyone's ships so far for TFTBL, it's just the users who get really serious and intense over whose pairing is the Ultimate OTP that make me go:

• I think you need some of this

Alt text

You're blind to see the glory of Rhysha. It's a ship name, religion, and a lifestyle.

• Dude there are Yvette fans out there I'm sure some Vaughn/Fiona shippers are there too...probably.

Poogers555 posted: »

• pours Rhysha all over me

I need no holy wter

Rhysha will save me!¡¡

I think you need some of this

• Wrong choice

Alt text

JUST TAKE THE GODDAMN WATER starts shoving water up throat

pours Rhysha all over me I need no holy wter Rhysha will save me!¡¡

• Alt text

Rhyiona is master race thou

• Dude, what about Vausquez?

Alt text

Poogers555 posted: »

• Idk i agree that its rather dumb

• There area actually several V/V shippers on Tumblr.

Pipas posted: »

Dude, what about Vausquez?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.