TFTB PS4 Patch on May21, 2015?

turned on PS4 yesterday only to see a patch for TFTB of almost 300mb. Came to this site to see what it was about, and cant find anything on it. So, had to set up an account just to ask, what was the patch for?
Been following this forum for awhile now without being a member, and have noticed the devs aren't very helpful on info, and don't seem to answer much. but thought the community itself would be more helpful for this. Anyone

Comments

• Could be just bug fixes or preparing the game for the next episode perhaps. Can't blame them if they have to be hushy about it. After all. Its a much needed thing that they have to do in order to get the people to have the full experience of when the game's release comes about, including the strange hype following up towards it.

Alt text

• Check the update history, if you're on the PS4, to see the patch notes. If I had the PS4 version, I'd post notes, here.

• I checked the update history on my PS4 and it just simply says "various fixes" for the latest patch. So, nothing noteworthy going on.

• same as me, hence the reason I came here to ask, it doesn't say anything other than that. But thank you all for replys, much appreciated.

Deadpoolian posted: »

I checked the update history on my PS4 and it just simply says "various fixes" for the latest patch. So, nothing noteworthy going on.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.