Favorite scannable item/person so far.

So what's your favorite scan so far? Personally I liked Loader Bot and Felix's scan as my personal favorites.

Comments

• I like Sasha's scan in episode 2, where it is like 'friendlierish'.

And Nakayama's shoulder cannon. Funny.

• Spider Ants I think.

That was great. XD

Dislikes: Things on its territory

AgentZ46 posted: »

I loved the one about one of the monsters (can't remember exactly which) in Episode 1: Zer0 Sum "They are racist and hate that restaurant you love"

• edited May 2015

I loved the one about one of the monsters (can't remember exactly which) in Episode 1: Zer0 Sum "They are racist and hate that restaurant you love"

• Last words: What´re you gonna do, stab me?

Cause of death: Stabbing.

• "For those with a titan ass, make sure it's titan class" or something like that.

The mushrooms in episode 2 "Taste: like cotton candy. Poison level: like the worst."

Also, anyone that makes fun of Atlas.

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

Yeah the mushrooms were also cool.

"Pandora's tastiest AND deadliest mushroom. This odd combination has led to speculation that they are the creation of a botanist with a deadly sense of humor."

"For those with a titan ass, make sure it's titan class" or something like that. The mushrooms in episode 2 "Taste: like cotton candy. Poison level: like the worst." Also, anyone that makes fun of Atlas.

• Alt text

I have plenty, but current this makes me laugh the most in scanning so far.

• edited May 2015

Vaughn in episode 2

Last purchase:Val-U-Pak of Colored markers ("To make payroll more fun!")

Last Product returned: Val-U-Pak of Colored markers ("They were just too much pressure.")

• 'Ha, I rule'-HJack69

• edited May 2015

Definitely Marcus':

Height: Tall

Weight: "None of your damn business."

Blood Type: "Why are you asking me this? Goddamit Zed! Get that needle away from my arm!"

• Alt text

Loaderbot of course

• Waits for option for Rhys to be able to scan his reflection so we can see his age and nonstop self-compliments

• CathalOHaraCathalOHara Moderator

Critical Reception: "Mixed"

Alt text

I liked Fiona's one too since it described Rhys' boot pretty accurately

"One (1) beautiful, hand crafted Hyperion boot. Size 13"

• The one guy in the World of Curiosities

Last words: What are you gonna do, stab me?

Cause of death: Stabbing

• edited June 2015

My fave is the one in Episode 2 where Rhys can scan Fiona, and he sees her inventory.

1 beautiful Hyperion issue Rakk skin boot.

1 human eyeball.

Lol. It makes me laugh every time. But so do the cotton candy mushrooms. I wish we could've taken them to poison someone with later.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.