So, where's Vaughn? (Ep 3 Screenshots)

2»

Comments

• l came here expecting exercise bike jokes, I wasn't disappointed.

• Wasn't there a tweet saying that Vaughn's voice actor was recording scenes for episode 4? I remember something like that. That would mean that Vaughn survives the whole episode.

• Alt text

He's out making arrangements for Rhys and Sasha's marriage lol

• Could still potentially be determinate - but I personally think both Vaughn and Sasha are safe at least until the present day scenes.

I just think Rhys/Fiona would be way more angry/upset during the hostage scenes if either of them died. Can you imagine talking so jovially about the events leading up to your sister/best friends death?

But:

Alt text

Please don't, though...

JumpyJoey posted: »

Wasn't there a tweet saying that Vaughn's voice actor was recording scenes for episode 4? I remember something like that. That would mean that Vaughn survives the whole episode.

• Of course I wouldn't mind. Go ahead, please.

Piggs posted: »

Wow. So I'm guessing you wouldn't mind if I listed the endings to 30 different 20-year-old books? By your logic, it would be your fault for not reading them.

• edited June 2015

I never said he wasn't in the books, re-read please. I said we can't hurt him, because he wasn't hurt by Forresters in the books.

LeFedore posted: »

Ramsay? He's in the books and the show, so obviously we can't hurt him. I don't know what you're saying by "He wasn't in the books", he was, he's the entire reason Theon has his ADWD character arc.

• Rhys decided to sing him a song.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OY4jondX6tg

Tolispro posted: »

WHERE'S HANDSOME JACK?!?!

• edited June 2015

Bolton in 'canon' books, so we KNOW he can't die or even get harmed by us: he wasn't in books.

even get harmed by us: he wasn't in books.

he wasn't in books.

I never said he wasn't in the books

he wasn't in books.

Gapaot posted: »

I never said he wasn't in the books, re-read please. I said we can't hurt him, because he wasn't hurt by Forresters in the books.

• edited June 2015

Bolton in 'canon' books, so we KNOW he can't die or even get harmed by us: he wasn't [dead or harmed by us ] in books.

Learn2comprehend written words, dude.

Made a handy comment for what any person with more brains than monkey will understand. But alas, you are LeFedora and it shows...

LeFedore posted: »

Bolton in 'canon' books, so we KNOW he can't die or even get harmed by us: he wasn't in books. even get harmed by us: he wasn't in books. he wasn't in books. I never said he wasn't in the books he wasn't in books.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.