I am sad.

I posted in support forum of my PS3 version of Tales getting a black screen before reaching the title screen. I have : given it 30 minutes(I am desperate), uninstalled and reinstalled(twice), waited almost 2 days and didnt get a response. What do I doooooo D:

Comments

• edited June 2015

get a new TFTB...

EDIT: oh you reinstalled....sorry.

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

@TelltaleMike is the support guy and he hasn't been online since the 12th, you might need to wait a bit longer for support as i don't think he works on weekends which is when you posted your message.

• Oh. Okay. Thanks for the answer! I hope he gets on before Episode 3 releases D:

OzzyUK posted: »

@TelltaleMike is the support guy and he hasn't been online since the 12th, you might need to wait a bit longer for support as i don't think he works on weekends which is when you posted your message.

• maybe its for the better, episode 2 ends with a big cliff hanger

bigdogg0821 posted: »

Oh. Okay. Thanks for the answer! I hope he gets on before Episode 3 releases

• But if I am waiting for episode 3, I most likely played episode 2 o.O

clap-tp posted: »

maybe its for the better, episode 2 ends with a big cliff hanger

• clap-tpclap-tp Banned
    edited June 2015

i ment you will not have to experience the cliffhanger if episode 3 will be out by the time you play, english isnt my main languige

bigdogg0821 posted: »

But if I am waiting for episode 3, I most likely played episode 2 o.O

• But I already played episode 2 lol. I'm in the wait for episode 3, and I don't want to wait longer.

clap-tp posted: »

i ment you will not have to experience the cliffhanger if episode 3 will be out by the time you play, english isnt my main languige

Sign in to comment in this discussion.