What do you want to happen with the AI?*Ep. 1 and 2 SPOILERS*

ALL EPISODE 3 SPOILERS MUST BE APPROPRIATELY TAGGED USING THE TAGS PROVIDED BY THE FORUM.

I think the Handsome Jack AI is a fascinating character with a lot of potential, and I think and worry a lot about where they will go with him. What would you like to see? Would you like his personality and actions to be determinate on how you interact with him? Would you like him to be a villain once again or finally get a chance to redeem himself a little? Would you like him to survive the season?

Share your thoughts!

Comments

• TheDuckTheDuck Banned
    edited June 2015

[removed]

• I'm having the hardest time getting discussions going around here...

• no ships, no comments

• That makes me really sad...

no ships, no comments

• Well, my guess will be Jack will take full control of Rhys at some point, but we will eventually get him out of Rhys's head, maybe into a robot.

• For me the best jack AI ending would probably be him somehow getting a robot (or something else) body and becoming one of the main npcs who gives you missions, that way the future games wouldnt lack his crazy personality neither he would get overused as that definitely might happen if he was the main V of a future game but I just mostly hope that they wont get rid of him completely cuz he's so awesome :0

• Just get him into one of his body-double's meat-suits and we're golden, goddamnit.

Storyline, artistic direction, not letting the franchise turn into 'that Handsome Jack game'... Fuck all that, I really just want Jack to get back to being Jack, no matter what his actual creator thinks of it, tbh.

• I'm really worried they will make him the villain, which would be way too predictable. I like the dynamic of him being in Rhys' head, unable to easily influence what's going on. It lets us see new sides of his character. If he gets his own body or tries to take full control of Rhys to destroy the world, it will feel like Borderlands 2 all over again. I really want him to survive this season and become his own character.

• Depending on choices throughout the episodes (e.g. letting him get into your systems at the end of Ep2), he'll either take control of your mind, or something will eventually be done to get him out of your head (hopefully not by decapitation).

Just my opinion.

• Don't worry, once the new episode drops next week people will be posting like crazy again. The forum is just kinda dead right now due to long wait times. :D

So long as Jack stays around, I'll be happy! Gonna be very disappointed if they brought him back just to "kill" him again.

I like the idea of Rhys forever being stuck with the devil on his shoulder.

The_Duck posted: »

I'm having the hardest time getting discussions going around here...

• Cope49Cope49 Banned

Jack is evil...

• Shun the non-believer!

Cope49 posted: »

Jack is evil...

• Cope49Cope49 Banned

He's also hilarious.

Shun the non-believer!

• If they make him a Good guy, (you know what i mean.) Then i will be mad. If they kill him off, I will be annoyed.

• It would be neat if Jack became more like Gru from Despicable Me.

• I don't want the guy to become a saint, but I wouldn't hate it if he did some good stuff, even if largely for self-serving reasons.

If they make him a Good guy, (you know what i mean.) Then i will be mad. If they kill him off, I will be annoyed.

• I really like the idea of the AI being stuck in Rhys' head, and then it just becomes a Thing associated with Rhys. Kind of a trait that he has as "That crazy Hyperion cyborg guy that sometimes sees Handsome Jack" or something. Of course I am very open to Jack getting out of Rhys, but I don't think I really want him to have a lot of power as a main villain again and I definitely don't want him destroyed. He's a very enjoyable character and I hope he can survive in some form or another. Still hoping for an Angel mention or possibly AI just to see if we can't explore his personality further though.

• If you let him into Rhys's head at the end of episode 2, the echo eye turns yellow, like it is in all the "now"/storytelling scenes, which leads me to believe that eventually, you won't have a choice about Jack coming in. As to what happens after that, it is anyone's guess. :)

Depending on choices throughout the episodes (e.g. letting him get into your systems at the end of Ep2), he'll either take control of your m

• I really hope Jack doesn't get full control of Rhys and Rhys becomes the villain of BL3.

• tonight Rhys were going to steal THE MOON (base)

Supergirl66 posted: »

It would be neat if Jack became more like Gru from Despicable Me.

• edited June 2015

I expect him to try and get rid of Fiona, Sasha, and Vaughn as soon as it becomes convenient. Like, before he tries to kill Rhys, I mean.

• That is called neutral.

I don't want the guy to become a saint, but I wouldn't hate it if he did some good stuff, even if largely for self-serving reasons.

• Since we again get the option to trust Jack in this episode, I'm really hoping we get some kind of test in the next episode, or some moment were not trusting him could lead to serious consequences.

I'm still really worried they'll just make him the villain again, though.@_@

• I actually want Rhys to be a vault hunter with AI Jack talking in his head the entire time. That would be awesomely hilarious. Or Handsome Jack could hack into Helios and help us out if we could tell him to call moonshots down or something

• I don't think Rhys is suited to be a Vault Hunter. It doesn't seem like something he'd enjoy, either.^^; But I'm talking more about what happens to the AI in the context of this game.

PoopBrown posted: »

I actually want Rhys to be a vault hunter with AI Jack talking in his head the entire time. That would be awesomely hilarious. Or Handsome Jack could hack into Helios and help us out if we could tell him to call moonshots down or something

Sign in to comment in this discussion.