Ep 4 Release Date Discussion - PC/Mac/PSN EU/NA/Xbox/iOS/Android Out Now

Alt text

Please use this thread for discussion about game release dates and/or discussion about the wait for the next episode. Thanks!

Release Dates:

• PC/Mac - August 18th
  • PS4/PS3 NA - August 18th
  • PS4/PS3 EU - August 18th
  • Xbox One/360 - August 19th
  • iOS/Android - August 20th

News

August 14th

August 12th

August 11th

August 6th

August 4th

August 3rd

July 31st

July 30th

July 28th

July 23rd

July 19th:

July 6th

June 10th

Also, remember that the first rule of the forum guidelines is respect. This includes not just forum users and moderators, but Telltale staff as well. Please don't insult or antagonize anyone, including Telltale staff, for what they post, either on these forums, on the Telltale blog, on the Telltale Facebook page, on Twitter, or elsewhere. The Telltale Terms of Use prohibits behavior that harasses or advocates harassment of another person. We want these forums to be fun to visit for everyone, staff and gamers alike. Thanks. :)

Comments

• inb4 everyone else

Alt text

• Alt text

It begins.

• I can't believe there are only 2 episodes left. I'm pretty sure this is my favorite TT series and I never want it to end haha.

• IT BEGINS AGAIN!

Poogers555 posted: »

It begins.

• Calling it now - this part of the forums will be the next Wolf Among Us, endless threads about a Season 2

Team_Purple posted: »

I can't believe there are only 2 episodes left. I'm pretty sure this is my favorite TT series and I never want it to end haha.

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

Well I'm prepared for the lack of news in the near future with this gif.

Alt text

• omg telltale hasnt released the episode 4 release date yet?? wtf

• Well since the wait between ep 1&2 took 15 weeks between 2&3 14 so I'm going with 13 this time so...

Alt text

WE might actually get ep 5 at the same day we got 1 at this pace.....

• Here we go again guys. At least the wait will either be easier or harder for me since I finished my last exams.

• Oh boy, this gonna be fun.

• The next time November 25th lands on a Tuesday is in 2025

O________________O

Leluch123 posted: »

Well since the wait between ep 1&2 took 15 weeks between 2&3 14 so I'm going with 13 this time so... WE might actually get ep 5 at the same day we got 1 at this pace.....

• Alright see you all again in September.

• 90 days?... You serious,bro?

Well since the wait between ep 1&2 took 15 weeks between 2&3 14 so I'm going with 13 this time so... WE might actually get ep 5 at the same day we got 1 at this pace.....

• I can believe it

Killah posted: »

90 days?... You serious,bro?

• Meanwhile, a single tear streaks down Job Stauffer's cheek as he tries to refrain from openly weeping in the office...

Green613 posted: »

inb4 everyone else

• Hey, looks like I started a forum trend with that nifty countdown site I found. Cool! :P

• You know, I don't even care if the wait takes forever again. Each episode has had absolutely fantastic quality, and if it takes a bit longer to give them that extra touch? Hey, why not?

• brb hibernating for 3 months.

• Time to build this

• Didnt we already get Ep. 4 news before Ep. 3 was even out? I'm pretty sure that there was a post from twitter in Ep. 3 thread where one of the people said they were doing something for Ep. 4. I might be mind fucked right now tho.

• Yeah, one of the people who got moved to the Minecraft team mentioned that the TFtBL episode 4 team was hard at work by that time or something. Don't remember the specifics.

Didnt we already get Ep. 4 news before Ep. 3 was even out? I'm pretty sure that there was a post from twitter in Ep. 3 thread where one of the people said they were doing something for Ep. 4. I might be mind fucked right now tho.

• God frooking durn it I can't believe it's taking Telltale more than 9 hours to release the next episode.

• Well, here we go again. From the exhilaration of Ep3 to the long, wide wait of Ep4....

Alt text

On the plus side, I still have a LOT to discover in Ep3.

• Well on the bright side Garry doesn't have to worry about waiting anymore...
    Alt text

• Nooooooooooo!!!!!
    We can't be here again!

The next episode just needs a bit polish, right? We will have it soon....
    Alt text

....Well f**k.

• Alt text

• Alt text

derrickd95 posted: »

Yeah, one of the people who got moved to the Minecraft team mentioned that the TFtBL episode 4 team was hard at work by that time or something. Don't remember the specifics.

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

I forgot about that, thanks for the reminder and it will be added to the OP.

Just got to record some temp. Vaughn dialogue for #TftBL episode 4 - Yelling into a mic is fun!

— Eric Stirpe (@stirpicus) June 10, 2015

Didnt we already get Ep. 4 news before Ep. 3 was even out? I'm pretty sure that there was a post from twitter in Ep. 3 thread where one of the people said they were doing something for Ep. 4. I might be mind fucked right now tho.

• On the bright side, I don't have to fight through school every day while waiting for episode 4. On the bad side, that will be replaced by work, which isn't too bad, because I earn some cash along the way. :)

• edited June 2015

Thats awesome that we already have news

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

That piece of news actually came out nearly a month before the episode released actually.

Thats awesome that we already have news

• edited June 2015

Still I hadn't heard about it

dojo32161 posted: »

That piece of news actually came out nearly a month before the episode released actually.

• scoots chair slightly closer and grabs a new bag of popcorn Ok, I'm ready to watch the slow descent into madness again.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.