Favorite line of episode 3?

13»

Comments

• I told her the truth, cuz i mean, there's sure to be more dead bodies right? Little Gortys bot needs to be prepared.

But Rhys did give me a look like i just told her Santa wasn't real. So?

kenjisalk posted: »

Probably when the gang doesn't have the heart to tell Gortys that the body it is trying to drag off to 'adventure' is a corpse. I chose 'he's sleeping' because I couldn't shatter that little orbs candylike view of the world.

• Rhys gets all mumbly because Sasha asks him what he said. Then they have a cute little awkward moment.

Echopapa posted: »

I replied with beautiful, what changes if you say Romantic?

• Just buy her a new one! :)

Rock114 posted: »

Suuuuper glad I sided with Jack now. I couldn't bear to part with Fiona's lovely hat.

• Because we would never expect the characters to be able to see the notifications, they're for us. ;)

It's so weird, and really funny. But does this mean that Jack can see all of the notifications now, or just the ones that apply to him? Or was it a one off joke?

...why did I just now get that joke? I was wondering about that too.

• Shit, it looks way funnier with subtitles. I didn't even pick up on everyone else's Huh's.

Was I the only one that laughed at this moment?

• DeltinoDeltino Moderator

Alt text

Alt text

• Jack breaking the fourth wall with "What the hell is that?"

• Oh my god Jack's face xD

• That's pretty adorable..

Arya_Stupid posted: »

Rhys gets all mumbly because Sasha asks him what he said. Then they have a cute little awkward moment.

• Oh my god, how upset she sounded made me burst out laughing!

• "OHMYGOD YOU'RE carrying an eyeball. THAT'S WEIRD." Paraphrased slightly. That entire scene was golden, though.

• Yes this is one of my favorite too ^_^ !!!

The last part is along the line of "YES, this IS the weirdest thing I've seen, and I've seen a lot of weird things" :D !

Loved it ! Especially coming from Athena :p !

"OHMYGOD YOU'RE carrying an eyeball. THAT'S WEIRD." Paraphrased slightly. That entire scene was golden, though.

• Yeah I loved that part too ^_^ !

It's not a line, but I liked the "journey" scene at the beginning after they activated Gortys. I was amazing to see these characters interac

• edited June 2015

Fiona: "Hang on there, Doc. If that even IS your real name."

Cassius: "It's not, and I never said it was."

• Vaughn: Hey can I have a gun?

Fiona: No you cannot have a gun!

Vaughn sounded so damn happy when he asked it, while Fiona is so 'what no!' about it XD too funny.

• the athena eye quote made me lose it.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.