What do you think about Gortys?

So for the ones who have finished Episode 3. What do you think about Gortys? Do you find she/he/it adorable? Annoying? Funny? Better than Claptrap at least?

Personally I think Gortys is pretty cute and funny :)

Comments

• She is a perfect addition to the crew.
    Someone untainted by the huge amount of sarcasm in the group. Plus, Gortys is totes adorable :Q_

• I think she's freaking adorable.

• She's my new favourite character. What an absolute cutie.

• Gortys. Is : Adorable, funny, awesome. Gortys is not : Unadorable, unfunny, and unawesome. Gortys Is also : Prone to make people create new words :D

• If she was made a Vault Hunter, she probably wouldn't suck at it.

Too OP, please nerf.

• Best thing to ever happen in Tales so far

• Better than claptrap.

• She's just so damn adorable. Perfect addition to the cast.

• I think she's an awesome lil unit.

• Too cutesy for me. I prefer Loader Bot's monotone.

• As someone who semi-hated Claptrap, I quite liked her.

• I thought she was a cute little fucker! Nice sidekick for Loader Bot too.

• edited June 2015

She's so awesome, I absolutely love her! Ashley Johnson did a great job voicing her.

I loved her chit chats with Loader Bot, she adds a lot of new dynamics to our gang's relationship with each other.

And I died from laughter when they were talking about Rhys' tie, and that "My human needs me" line. So cute.

• She is awesome and soooo cute! I honestly laughed when we first met this robot and during all scenes with it. :D

P.S I laughed during most episode because this one was pretty funny in my opininion.

• I found her a little jarring and off-putting at first, but she quickly grew on me—especially once I realised she had a tiny mouth. Just too goddamn adorable.

• Gortys is adorable and perfect and I love her and if anything bad happens to her I WILL FLIP OUT.

• The cutest thing ever.

• She is the cutest robot I have ever seen. Without sound too creepy, I consider her my daughter, just as I consider Loader Bot my son.

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

I thought she was

Alt text

• Better than Claptrap.

I rolled my eyes when she was first introduced because I thought "Oh look, a memespouting robot companion to be as annoying as possible for the entire game", but Telltale handled it really well. By the end, I liked that little metal ball.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.