What Weapon Manufacturer Are You?

2»

Comments

• YES.

Bruh S&S Sniper rifles were the best snipers in the whole game :')

shit i need to play it right now

Anyone?

• edited September 2015

jakob, vladof, torgue

• There's something incredibly fun about Tediore. Instead of reloading you just throw the gun away like a mini grenade, when I first played the Pre-Sequel and this was the first gun I got I just fell in love because it's so ridiculous. A Tediore shotgun is still my favourite in the Pre-Sequel, right next to the "ghost busters" lazergun. Man, I need to play the game again.

• Man, I remember back in original Borderlands when Tediore's defining characteristic was that their weapons sucked.

SCR4P-TP posted: »

There's something incredibly fun about Tediore. Instead of reloading you just throw the gun away like a mini grenade, when I first played th

• I'm an accuracy kind of person, so I usually main Jackob's in all three games with some Hyperion stuff here and there (though I use my Hyperion in BL1, before they added the ridiculous crazy sway before half the clip is gone mechanic in 2 and TPS).

• Top three brands in order of preference: Hyperion, Maliwan, Jakobs.
    Looting my way through the Pre-sequel and I never leave without my two Jakobs shotguns, a Maliwan rocket launcher and the legendary Hyperion Excalibastard by my side.

• edited September 2015

Torgue, but not their shotguns. The spread always threw me off. I am a sucker for dat high damage though.

• Theoretically, I should prefer Hyperion because I need all the aiming help I can get. But I just can't pass up Torgue's FIRE AND EXPLOSIONS sales pitch.

• Jakobs and Atlas. I LOVE the Elephant Gun in Borderlands 1. in Borderlands 2...Not so much.

• kenjisalkkenjisalk Telltale Alumni

I think I've always wanted to be a Hyperion but deep down I'm a Jacobs.

• So you want to be flashy and useless, but you're really old-fashioned and wooden?

kenjisalk posted: »

I think I've always wanted to be a Hyperion but deep down I'm a Jacobs.

• Hyperion and Jakobs are my favorite guns bar none.

• kenjisalkkenjisalk Telltale Alumni

Sounds about right! lol

BigBlindMax posted: »

So you want to be flashy and useless, but you're really old-fashioned and wooden?

• torgue always torgue or maliwan

• I'm a tediore guy.

• If it took more than one shot...

• I'm a Maliwan kind of guy

'Artistic', 'Creative', and 'Setting people on fire' really describe me as a person

• Jakobs, six shooter cowboy baby, anyway I hate how every gun that is not a Jakobs gun feels in Borderlands 2, I passed the game using almost exclusively Jakobs guns but it's frustrating when you find other guns that have better stats that aren't Jakobs.

• "The S&S motto is : Tech + Ammo Capacity = I WIN!"

• edited September 2015

Love Maliwan's pistols and shotguns by Bandit.

I suppose I want to be artistic and easy-going most of the time, but sometimes I become irritable and ill-disposed for no particular reason.

• Since BL1 i've been a Atlas/Torgue man.

I'm gonna go with Atlas (I feel they're poised to come back in a big way). But if Torgue could bring back the Double Anarchy, that would be lovely - Dahl and Tediore both made Anarchy too, but the Torgue version was always the most badass :)

• this

Deltino posted: »

I'm a Maliwan kind of guy 'Artistic', 'Creative', and 'Setting people on fire' really describe me as a person

• I'm a Maliwan type of girl.

• Even though I actually hate their guns in-game, Tediore seems to be me. Maybe a tad of Vladof?

• Meanwhile, Edgy McAngsty says: "I like Eridian, because I'm edgy and mysterious!"

Krigas posted: »

Even though I actually hate their guns in-game, Tediore seems to be me. Maybe a tad of Vladof?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.