"What the hell is that?"

Alt text

I don't know how they can make this guy anymore amazing. Its been a while since a video game made me laugh so hard. Bravo Teltale!

Did you guys notice any other hilarious easter eggs?

Comments

• When was this?

• Right after the intro credits for the episode, when they're in the caravan. Rhys goes up to the roof and has a chat with Jack. I'm pretty sure Jack says this no matter what choice you make.

When was this?

• OH! He said it to that!

• That's amazing and exactly the reason why I love Borderlands. The characters and story are serious but they never fail to have that bit of humor in it that just makes it a thousand times better.

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

I think that only happens if you trusted Jack at the end of episode 2 since I don't remember it happening in my playthrough.

Omgodzilla posted: »

Right after the intro credits for the episode, when they're in the caravan. Rhys goes up to the roof and has a chat with Jack. I'm pretty sure Jack says this no matter what choice you make.

• I didn´t understand that moment at first. I thought he was taking about Gortys.

• Nah I trusted Fiona and still got that. Maybe it depends on what you say right before that...

dojo32161 posted: »

I think that only happens if you trusted Jack at the end of episode 2 since I don't remember it happening in my playthrough.

• I can't believe that I didn't notices that. I thought he was looking at Gortys or toward the Dome.

• Check Things You Did Not know, I pointed this out but with a not so great picture. Good eye though!

• I can't believe I didn't pick up on that, this is freaking hilarious.

• I didn't get this for the longest time, but then it clicked! For those who are still confused like i was, just keep your eyes on that picture and you'll get it!

• That caught me cause of how random it was! XD

• Lol, I completely missed that.

• Didn't get it until now, nice spot.

• DeltinoDeltino Moderator

Also, if you have the notifications turned off, that notification will glitch itself onto the screen

• lol i get it now.

FlareBattle posted: »

I didn't get this for the longest time, but then it clicked! For those who are still confused like i was, just keep your eyes on that picture and you'll get it!

• I trusted Fiona and got this.

• As others have stated, it happens no matter what.

• AI Jack is onto you... And us!~

Deltino posted: »

Also, if you have the notifications turned off, that notification will glitch itself onto the screen

• Lol yeah, I totally missed it at first as well. Didn't catch it until my second playthrough. Couldn't stop laughing afterwards.

MarteenPyro posted: »

OH! He said it to that!

• edited June 2015

The only time it doesn't pop up is if you stay silent.

If you did stay silent, then boohoo to you, cupcake.

• Whoa...That's legitimately creepy...

Deltino posted: »

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

Unless you stay silent, in which case it doesn't happen.

Omgodzilla posted: »

As others have stated, it happens no matter what.

• I dont get it :D

• Breaking the fourth wall. That's what's going on. In the next episode he might even start talking to us. xD

I loved that scene

• lol, i noticed that right away the first time i played...

Sign in to comment in this discussion.