Poor Vaughn...

On my first playthough episode 3, he got paralyzed. As much as I can't stop laughing at his unfortunate accident, I can't help but feel sorry for the guy. He spend gods know how long in that state. Completely aware on what is going on, unable to move but fully conscious and his eyes completely open, unable to blink. That must have been a nightmarish experience.

By the time he got cured, I thought he has become insane, especially when he delivered that ASS joke.

Comments

• I was laughing when I thought of the acronym myself and then Vaughn said it, so obviously we're BOTH insane.

I feel bad that I couldn't of helped him at all, and I feel bad I might of said one offhanded thing to loaderbot that I missed the cue for and it auto chose. I hope the rest he got after being paralyzed helped him out.

• edited June 2015

i quite like the subplot about Vaughn's descent into madness, Vallory even called him a midget

can't wait for him to start talking about meat bicycles, buckets and Hamlet soliloques

• How does he get paralyzed?

• If you choose Fiona at the end of episode 2, he will get shot by a paralyzing bolt.

kabasta posted: »

How does he get paralyzed?

• Then I am glad I chose Jack. Poor Vaughn.

If you choose Fiona at the end of episode 2, he will get shot by a paralyzing bolt.

• I felt so sorry for him too, poor guy. I wanted to interact with him so badly only to end up listening to his grunting noises (hilarious nonetheless) and exchanging a few lines with him about Cassius. And then he heroically tries to stop Vallory... I'm really concerned about his well-being now.

So...

Where the hell is Vaughn now??!!

• If you choose Jack, you interact with him a fair amount of time. And yeah, I am wondering where Vaughn is now. I hope he is alright.

buntingsir posted: »

I felt so sorry for him too, poor guy. I wanted to interact with him so badly only to end up listening to his grunting noises (hilarious non

• Yeah, that's why I'm planning on replaying all of the episodes with the different choices, because I've never got around to actually choose Jack (shame on me).

I really hope he'll be alright too. I'm actually starting to think about the possibility of him being the stranger. Anyway we'll see what happens.

If you choose Jack, you interact with him a fair amount of time. And yeah, I am wondering where Vaughn is now. I hope he is alright.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.