Ep. 3 Bugs Xbox One

So I was playing the new chapter today and was very upset that throughout the entire chapter I couldn't hear Fiona or Athena speak AT ALL!!! I had to turn on the subtitles to know what was happening in the story. The weird part is it was only those two characters. I mean this is a story based game and I don't want to experience it in a way that is the equivalent to having the tv on mute. Ruined my gaming experience! TellTale can you please make sure this doesn't happen on the future chapters?

Now this bug only happened on my playthrough where I sided with Fiona over Jack at the end of Ep. 2. My husband played his save which is on my Xbox and Xbox Profile and he didn't have this bug happen in his story. He sided with Jack. A bug he had in his playthrough was characters weren't loading into the environment. They were invisible.

We do both agree that another issue we have with the game is the volume settings. The music is so loud it is difficult to hear the dialogue. There is no option to increase the dialogue volume. If you turn down the music the music volume doesn't go down. For some reason, the music is controlled by the master volume option which also turns down the dialogue volume.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.