Did anybody else get a lot of lag than normal on episode 3?

When I played episode 1 and 2 I got no lag..But when I played episode 3 I got a bunch of awkward pauses and lag it made the game hard to play and my pc has high specs..Also I had to go back and reply parts because the lag made me miss dialouge moments

Comments

• Yeh, Episode 3 was REALLY bad for hanging up, jitteryness and freezing every sentence for me.

• Yes.. the game was borderline unplayable on the 360. Telltale needs to take a break and rewrite their engine from scratch. It's a mess.

• NOPE! This was the most smoothest running episode from Telltale I have ever played. Loading screens were like 1 second long, and the game didn't stutter once even when I died and had to reload.

• Played beautifully on the PS4 at least. Probably the smoothest one to date.

• It played fine for me

• I only got one problem: when I was trying to shoot the statue's legs, the whole screen went black with only the cursor showing, and it wouldn't fix. I had to restart the game and go back to my last save. But otherwise the game was totally smooth.

• I had the "normal" hiccups I've come to expect with these games, but it really chugged for me in chapter 6 specifically. [Xbox One]

• it was super laggy and in the intro cinematic it hadn't even loaded the character models so it was just a random table flipping and floating cards

• edited June 2015

It played great on my PS4 but on my Xbox One it was a different story, it had character models missing and froze constantly! Just hope it's all fixed now. Weird seeing a floating watch during the intro scene and Gortys and Loaderbot flying off in the distance... xD

Sign in to comment in this discussion.