How do you play your characters?

To me, it's sorta strange. I play it as if I'm roleplaying as the characters, but also making the decisions as if I'M the character. It feels strange doing both, because I would never trust Jack. (well, maybe.) Is this wrong? Doing both in the same file?

Also, I would like to know how YOU play the game. Do you roleplay? Play it how YOU would play it? Do the opposite of what you would choose? Please, by all means, tell me. (and the others.)

Comments

• I play it like I'm inside the character's body for the most part, mainly with Fiona. I play Rhys like the most sassiest, weakest, dork in the whole Universe.

• edited June 2015

I play it thinking 'Okay what would Rhys/Fiona do in this situation?'. I try to leave my personality out of the characters but admittedly sometimes it influences them(can't help but be nice to friends is my main thing). I have two saves where one is my main decisions and the other is, if not complete, opposite of my main choices.
    My Rhys trusted Jack until he nearly killed his friends so any past idolization/admiration/trust out the window. He sticks with his bro.
    Fiona slow to trust especially after Felix but has started warming up to the boys, looks out for Sasha.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.