Theory about episode 4

I have theory that we are going to or some how be the cause of blowing the F*** out of the Helios Station. What do you guys think. Blowing the HELL out of that H right out of the sky is all i ever wanted after the end of bl2, will it finally happen.

Comments

• Well, its still there in the future timeline, so I dont think so :P

• Actually at no point in the future timeline are we able to see the moon or the Helios Space Station trust me i have checked.

Poogers555 posted: »

Well, its still there in the future timeline, so I dont think so :P

• I think it would be pretty interesting if the gang ran into more Vault Hunters, especially because the vault hunters said they were going to go blow up the moon base at the end of Tiny Tina's Assault on Dragon Keep. I would really like seeing Rhys and everybody else into more.

• Well, there is a glimpse of Helios in future timeline when Stranger is dragging Rhys through the desert in episode 1. Sorry for crushing your dreams.

Alt text

Link

jdgjordan posted: »

Actually at no point in the future timeline are we able to see the moon or the Helios Space Station trust me i have checked.

• :(

Janek95 posted: »

Well, there is a glimpse of Helios in future timeline when Stranger is dragging Rhys through the desert in episode 1. Sorry for crushing your dreams. Link

Sign in to comment in this discussion.