Incredible FPS drops and bugs

So i played TFTB Ep. 3 on my xbox 360. Most of the time the screen was lagging and most of the time i could not even click on time because screen suddenly froze. That´s one big problem of Ep. 3 second one is that most of things were missing. For example the intro. There were no characters to be seen inside of the RV :D It was funny but still no idea what happened there :D
Alt text
Alt text
Here´s handsome jack invisible chair( if it wasn´t on purpose than im sorry)
Alt text

I'm very sorry for the pictures quality but i did not have close anything better and if i´d ran for my camera it´d be gone long :D

I´m not trying to get any hate to the makers or anything. Just kindly asking them to fix it. I really love every Telltale Game and i bought them all just this makes me sad. I do understand you had a lot of stress around E3 but please. Fix it for future players.

Comments

• My only major bug happened in the initial scene where you direct Rhys through the turrets. It was strange. It replayed itself, yet you could see Rhys clearly struggling with the other dude at the end of the hall as I made Fiona direct an invisible Rhys to nowhere.

• The images aren't working.Anyways,the PC version didn't have a chair for jack either.I think it's meant to be this way because you can also see him walking in the air.From what I've heard,the console versions lag and freeze a lot compared to the PC and since I have the PC version, im afraid I cant help you

Sign in to comment in this discussion.