Trusting Fiona or Handsome Jack

Ok so the desicsion to pick Fiona or Jack was an interesting one, i picked Fiona because well like Jack said "Shes so cute when she get excited", all jokes aside i trusted Fiona cause she's the other player and i like her, Jack is a tons of fun but you never know when your with Jack, then i went into episode 3 which was great by the way and liked my choice but then i did another playthrough with picking Jack and boy was that choice wayyyyy better, Jack was so much fun! Rhys even got a robot out of it too, i dont regret picking Fiona but picking Jack might have been the better choice, idk but it was great, what do you guys think

Comments

• I picked Handsome Jack and did it work out well for me. He hasn't let me down yet with his...entire personality, I love it. He had a plan, we did the plan, and we laughed about it afterwards while creating an alliance.

Handsome Rhys

• I went with Fiona. It worked out alright for everyone but Vaughn hahaha. I don't ever plan on giving Jack control of Rhys if I can help it. Handsome Jack is not to be trusted. I did agree to the tenuous alliance on top of the car though, but that was different.
    I like to think Jack has more respect for Rhys if you don't let him take control.

• I picked Jack... While Fiona's way was okay, Jack scene was way more badass, I got Dumpy, I made Vasquez lose his arm, Vaughn didn't get paralized and I got this awesome scene:

Alt text

Although Jack might have screwed my chances with Sasha...

• never thought about it like that hmmm, but sometimes i feel like Jack will force his way eventually but who knows

Tripsauce posted: »

I went with Fiona. It worked out alright for everyone but Vaughn hahaha. I don't ever plan on giving Jack control of Rhys if I can help it.

• Vasquez died in my playthrough, or maybe i didnt notice him losing his arm

I picked Jack... While Fiona's way was okay, Jack scene was way more badass, I got Dumpy, I made Vasquez lose his arm, Vaughn didn't get paralized and I got this awesome scene: Although Jack might have screwed my chances with Sasha...

• At the beggining you can choose to shot August or Vasquez with Dumpy, if you shot at Vasquez you shoot off his arm... He dies later anyway...

red_devil7_ posted: »

Vasquez died in my playthrough, or maybe i didnt notice him losing his arm

• oh ok, well gotta play again lol

At the beggining you can choose to shot August or Vasquez with Dumpy, if you shot at Vasquez you shoot off his arm... He dies later anyway...

• I picked Jack my first time through, and I gotta say that I screwed up. Fiona's plan was pretty stupid while Jack's gave us a decent shot at actually escaping, but I didn't trust Jack. I've never trusted him and I knew that siding with him would screw me over down the line. But I did it anyway because it looked like the only way we'd stand a chance at escaping. Lo and behold, as of Episode 3 he's now that much closer to taking control of Rhys. That really came back to bite me in the ass.

• He did without any permission when Rhys was panicked by Vasquez, but if it's up to me no way. I hope Rhys doesn't somehow end up the villain of Borderlands 3 because of being taken over by Jack.

red_devil7_ posted: »

never thought about it like that hmmm, but sometimes i feel like Jack will force his way eventually but who knows

• Trusting Fiona is basically like trusting yourself :D So the question is did you have faith in yourself(and in friendship) or in a psychopath.. xD Poor Vaughn though...

• After seeing both sides, trusting Jack was the better option story wise

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

Actually you don't have Dumpy yet since you don't get him until Jack takes all the robots under his control. So it was shot off by a random robot.

At the beggining you can choose to shot August or Vasquez with Dumpy, if you shot at Vasquez you shoot off his arm... He dies later anyway...

Sign in to comment in this discussion.