Anyone know of an LP where...

During Rhys' conversation with Jack on top of the caravan, if you chose to trust Fiona and then agreed to trust Jack, you get the option to tell him all you want out of this is for him to shut up. I've watched plenty of LPs, but not one of them has picked it yet. Anyone know of such an LP?

Comments

• Actually me. I haven't put up that part yet but it should come out today. :D

• Hope you'll put a link here!

kristi78968 posted: »

Actually me. I haven't put up that part yet but it should come out today.

• I also second sharing the link here, please! I really wanna see Rhys tell Jack to shut up, for the lols. :c

Actually me. I haven't put up that part yet but it should come out today.

• It'd be hilarious if it results in him killing you, earning you a game over.XD

I also second sharing the link here, please! I really wanna see Rhys tell Jack to shut up, for the lols. :c

• Alt text

Rendering the video now. It'll be up in the next hour or so. :D

The_Duck posted: »

It'd be hilarious if it results in him killing you, earning you a game over.XD

• edited June 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y78g-cbhNRM&feature=youtu.be&ab_channel=HusbandoGoddess

Here you go guys, ENJOY! (Timestamp is 6:29 for when I accept Jack's offer. Me telling him to shut up is a bit after that!)

Rendering the video now. It'll be up in the next hour or so.

• Yeeessss! Thank you. :)

Aw, Jack just accepts it? I'm as shocked as Rhys! And I feel a tiny bit bad. Like I just kicked a dog eagerly trying to befriend me. A homicidal, maniac and unpredictable dog, but still. Aw.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y78g-cbhNRM&feature=youtu.be&ab_channel=HusbandoGoddess Here you go guys, ENJOY! (Timestamp is 6:29 for when I accept Jack's offer. Me telling him to shut up is a bit after that!)

• Have you seen what happens if you trust Jack at the end of Episode Two, then refuse to trust him in Episode Three? Now THAT is sad.;-;

Yeeessss! Thank you. Aw, Jack just accepts it? I'm as shocked as Rhys! And I feel a tiny bit bad. Like I just kicked a dog eagerly trying to befriend me. A homicidal, maniac and unpredictable dog, but still. Aw.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.