Anyone else experiencing overbearing audio?

Morning all!

Just wondering if anyone else is experiencing or noticed this "issue?". In the Audio/Video settings I have the music setting down to 0 (zero) and yet in certain scenes the music is louder then the VO dialog. It's almost as if some of the music files are tied to the Voice audio and unfortunately their is no setting to bump the voice dialog. It's been like this (for me at least) since EP1, I just assumed it would be addressed at some point in a patch or such. The best example (for me) was at the end of EP2. I couldn't hear the convo between Rhys and Fi over the music. I actually had to turn subs ON during that scene and I dislike using subs.

I didn't post this in the support section because I've troubleshooted every possible reason for this already, so now I'm just seeing if anyone else has this type of issue before I move on to troubleshooting my TV, etc... (Playing on the 360)

Thanks for reading!

Comments

• edited June 2015

I have the opposite on the PC version: dialogue is too much loud and I can barely listen the music or SFX (except the Intro song).

It's like it lacks a proper "Overall Sound Compressor". it happened before in some scenes on ep.3 of Got and ep.5 of TWAU.

it set me off because this way the game feel "staged" after a while. So I hadn't appreciated the episode in its fullness.
    But it's just ep. 3, as the other 2 episodes work very well.

• dialogue is too much loud and I can barely listen the music or SFX (except the Intro song).

It's like it lacks a proper "Overall Sound Compressor"

Yes! Exactly what I was trying to say. The Voice and SFX.
    I believe the music that is louder then the VO dialog is actually SFX but unfortunately their is no setting to raise or lower the SFX of the game or the dialog. Hopefully a patch will come out letting us change one or two of these.

I have the opposite on the PC version: dialogue is too much loud and I can barely listen the music or SFX (except the Intro song). It's l

Sign in to comment in this discussion.