Telltale, make Rhyiona and Rhysha

13»

Comments

• That's arguably the easiest way to go about it.

kristi78968 posted: »

Your comment proves a point. Nice to finally see someone actually come up with a good argument against the idea. High fives I was thinkin

• BROFIST!

Note: I am currently sorting out thousands of dead demon soldiers into neat little piles while Satan's temper tantrum blasts through the loudspeaker. Moron's going all "WAAAAAAAAH" in his stupid reverb voice.

Lilacsbloom posted: »

Then that means you're staying right? =D WOO HOO! Hey @LawmanZero I saved Wolf's sooooul!

• Throw the shippers a bone here. Even if it's some crazy "umm no the story didn't happen that way" scene.... I want everyone to be happy here.

• edited July 2015

I like Vaughn and Fiona, maybe not as a couple but as best friends. The race was so fun with them. Somewhat tough Fiona and terrified Vaughn :D

i am really hoping for Vasha (vaughn and sasha) i got them both new shades so they can look fancey together

• Making the romantic interactions optional is one thing, but I don't think it's really necessary for Telltale to add a secondary romance subplot if they never intended it.

Rhys and Fiona aren't blank slates, they already interact and bicker in ways that are inherent to their characterization. We may be able to influence how their rivalry ends, but it doesn't have to be romantic for their dynamic to be interesting.

• Hey, what better way to satisfy both ships' fans? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Seriously though, I could see it be another one of those "that's not how it went!" fantasy flashbacks.

Kruzii posted: »

thats so wrong. on so many levels. but meh, who I am to judge?

• Right. Resulting in a Witcher 3-style gotcha moment. I can see it now. TELLTAALLEEE!!!! shakes fist

Eryka posted: »

Maybe at Rhys's bedroom would maybe have the choice for both.

• edited July 2015

gasps overdramatically

I found the Rhysha shipper.

(JK, ship what you want. XD)

Lilacsbloom posted: »

I don't know. I like both ships but...dammit, Rhys and Sasha were adorable this episode, just leave them beee.

• DoubleJump posted: »

Throw the shippers a bone here. Even if it's some crazy "umm no the story didn't happen that way" scene.... I want everyone to be happy here.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.