@TellTale Staff. Mouse Cursor Issue

Many people have had problems with not finding the Cursor on Screen sometimes because it is so small and the time too short. Even big YouTubers are having that problem.

TotalBiscuit mentioned it as early as his Episode 1 review for the game ( Minute: 11:25) and now two Youtubers messed up the same choice because of it.

Yogscast Hannah
(13:18)

NappyTHEGREAT
(19:14)

I had the same problem too in Episode 2 and judging by some comments Others experienced it aswell. While the examples given weren´t crucial choices (in the sense that the outcome will be the same), in the moment the player isn´t aware of that and it breaks the Immersion and thats a shame.

It would be great if there was a way to make the Cursor stand out a little more so that stuff like that doesn´t happen.

Comments

• I agree! I always end up swinging the cursor around wildly to find it, wich has worked so far but if it would stand out a little more it would be nicer.

• Or, at least, they could keep a parallel system that allows us to choose with the keyboard (like the one in TWD).

• The first time I played, I actually restarted the game because I missed the first EVER Rhys dialogue option because I couldn't find the cursor. xD

Sign in to comment in this discussion.