Something I want the Stranger to do...

--------------Rhy's tells a bogus recount of a scene where Rhys takes heroic action--------------

The Stranger: Tell me the truth, that didn't happen.

Rhys: Uh, you weren't there! What I said was totally tr-

The Stranger: Yes, I was. You had Loader Bot fight them. Tell the truth.

Rhys and Fiona: ...

Fiona: ...shit.

Comments

• But that would mean we would know who he/she is or at least give us an extreme limitation on who it is.

• Not necessarily. He could have been watching from a distance or something. Or maybe had some kind of fleeting encounter with them before or after the event which would result in him knowing whether their story was the truth or not.

But that would mean we would know who he/she is or at least give us an extreme limitation on who it is.

• Not always. Someone really important could've watched from afar, and also learned about Gortys through that scene. If anything, the point is that they cannot bullshit the Stranger.

But that would mean we would know who he/she is or at least give us an extreme limitation on who it is.

• More like, Rhys says he did something super heroic and the Stranger doesnt believe him but he really did, amiiiright?

• I have a strange feeling that the strange is Vallory

• That... would be more of a wtf moment than anything, but I like it. Rhys and Fiona would be completely on edge after he tells them that lol

Sign in to comment in this discussion.