Cannot download Episode 3

Whatever I do, restart game, reset internet, reset computer, restart everything, nothing changes a thing at all.
''Timed out
Timed out connecting or waiting for response from server.''
Episode 1? Yeah, download freely.
Episode 2? Yeah, sure man.
Episode 3 just after downloading the previous two? I'm sorry, I can't let you do that.

Anyone know how to fix?

Comments

• Post this in support.

• You are missing quite a lot of info. First of all, what system and platform on did you buy the game? PC/Steam? PC/GOG? PS4? Android?
    And I'm quite sure that "I'm sorry, I can't let you do that." is not an error message.
    The easiest way to get help is to explain as much as you can as quick as you can while keeping it understandable. As my old high school teacher used to say, the simplest sentences to understand in maths are the ones with one verb.

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

Like Reliqum said could you say what platform you're experiencing this on so i can move this thread to the correct support section.

• edited July 2015

Oh well, the 'next line' didn't work on the message for some reason so that sucked.
    And it was supposed to be 'I'm sorry, I can't let you do that Dave.' at the end.

The two first sentences and I could download all the other episodes with no problem is the idea. And PC.

Sorry for all the mistakes, I am not a forum person.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.