Axtons stance whist holding a gun similar to the stranger

For some reason it wont let me post pictures so your just gonna have to google it yourself.
But If youve played borderlands 2 or seen the way he stands and the way he holds a gun, its very similar to the stranger and it would make sense for it to be him as he is a vault hunter and if zero knows about gortys, then surely he must know about it as well... so what do you guys think?

Comments

• Couldn't you just make one Stranger thread and post all your theorys onto the one thread?

• Yea i was thinking that but im one of those people who thinks of an idea then I must tell people about it straight awaw :/

AgentZ46 posted: »

Couldn't you just make one Stranger thread and post all your theorys onto the one thread?

• Or something like he dies and his body is destroyed immediately, so they will never find his identity... MUAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA

• We must consider them to rewrite EVERYTHING according to what we write in the forums. So maybe the original idea of whom he is, is not possible anymore and they couldnt consent on his identity either... Well. I hope they have a nice twist for us.

• In Borderlands the Pre Sequel during the Holodome dlc you find out that Axton was on a different planet during the events of tftbl.

• How can this be if ps plays before tftbl? Is somebody psychic in this game and i dont know it? XD

Nukledus posted: »

In Borderlands the Pre Sequel during the Holodome dlc you find out that Axton was on a different planet during the events of tftbl.

• edited July 2015

I don't know what are you talking about...

• The Pre Sequel, like TFTBL, is told in flashback style and the narrator is Athena (after she was captured by Brick and Mordecai in episode 3). She narrates the events, which happened in the past, but tells it in the present, and I would assume that (since I haven't played TPS yet) someone mentions where Axton is during the present time while Athena is telling the story.

Sardia posted: »

How can this be if ps plays before tftbl? Is somebody psychic in this game and i dont know it? XD

• Yep, MR's assumption is correct - in the Holodome DLC it's revealed that both Gaige and Axton were on a planet called Epitah (under direct orders from Lilith) during Athena's interrogation.

BUT The Stranger scenes are presumably some time after this (unused audio currently puts it approximately a year later), so Axton is still a possibility.

The Pre Sequel, like TFTBL, is told in flashback style and the narrator is Athena (after she was captured by Brick and Mordecai in episode 3

• Oh my bad. I overread "different planet" an thought pandora is meant with that... But i dont get the timeline now. So AFTER she was captured by brick and mordecai in episode 3, she TELLS the story of the pre-sequel to them? And axton and gaige are on elphis while athena is captured? WOW. And an unknown timespan lies between these events and the stranger scenes. O-kay. I guess i am up to date now... XD

Yep, MR's assumption is correct - in the Holodome DLC it's revealed that both Gaige and Axton were on a planet called Epitah (under direct

• Keyword there is UNUSED. Maybe that was the original plan, but it got changed at some point during production.

Yep, MR's assumption is correct - in the Holodome DLC it's revealed that both Gaige and Axton were on a planet called Epitah (under direct

Sign in to comment in this discussion.