i feels like the stranger is...

clap-tpclap-tp Banned

grease face aka rudiger, nobody will expect it

Comments

• I feel like we should just have a whole mega thread devoted to these stranger guesses.

• A part of me has also believed he was the Stranger since the beginning, we never saw his body, so (knowing Telltale) he could still be alive.

• What if the Stranger is just a random psycho who wanted to pull an elaborate joke before eating our eyeballs?

• I feel like the Stranger is...

...STRANGE

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

Wait...

Could it be?...

No... impossible...

Meat Buddy/Friend?

Alt text

What if the Stranger is just a random psycho who wanted to pull an elaborate joke before eating our eyeballs?

• Dude. That's fucking rude.

I feel like the Stranger is... . . . . . . . . ...STRANGE

• Was it? If it was, sorry clap-tp. Didn't mean for it to come out rude.

Sorry for my crap attempts at humor.

Alt text

Poogers555 posted: »

Dude. That's fucking rude.

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

Alt text

Alt text

I feel like the Stranger is... . . . . . . . . ...STRANGE

• He's a mysterious one. He's smart, strong, and very secretive.

Basically, the perfect vault hunter.

• No. Thats not good enough Poultry. I expected a full written apology to the stranger for calling him strange. How dare you. How. Dare. You. Like, Stranger may not even be his name! JEEZE. Come on people, have some respect for the poor guy!

[Reminder my humor is the worst]

Was it? If it was, sorry clap-tp. Didn't mean for it to come out rude. Sorry for my crap attempts at humor.

• So, in conclusion...

...we both suck?

No. Thats not good enough Poultry. I expected a full written apology to the stranger for calling him strange. How dare you. How. Dare. You.

• No, just me :P

So, in conclusion... ...we both suck?

• I know how to make you feel better.

Alt text

No, just me :P

• I shall write Poultry's apology :

Dear Very Nice Masked Man,

I would like you to know I have very deep apologies for calling you strange. It is purely my fault, for my utter ignorance. The game refers to you as 'Stranger', and that must be very hard to deal with. I am also sorry for you having to deal with not being able to show your face. I am sure it is fabulous. Who cares if you have one eye! And almost 7 Ft tall! You are a very nice living being, like any other of us. Your boots must be expensive. No? Wow! You know how to accessorize! The hat you have on is a very cool concept! That legendary gun has a very caring owner, and you deserve such a treat all the way.

Yet again, I do apologize for tagging you as strange. This comes from the deepest pit of my heart. Enjoy the last 2 episodes of the game.

~ Intellectual_Poultry

No. Thats not good enough Poultry. I expected a full written apology to the stranger for calling him strange. How dare you. How. Dare. You.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.