Regarding the wait

If they're already recording Audio, as tweeted by Mustache Guy's VA, doesn't that mean the episode 4 script is at least a good portion of the way finished? Optimism is still alive in myself. Maybe I'm TOO optimistic >_>

Comments

• the script is far from the episode, but its a good reason to be optimistic nonetheless

• Yey

the script is far from the episode, but its a good reason to be optimistic nonetheless

• Honestly I feel like if we want episodes to come out faster we need to not be creative. Example, unused audio showed that Gortys was like a depressed little robot that hated life, but after lots of fan arts and fan ideas for Gortys being super cute, it seems like she was re-written.

The moral of the story is, dont be creative! Yaaaaaay!

• Rumor has it that people speculating the role of the Boy Who Cried Wolf (the Ginger Cab Driver) in Episode 1 of Wolf Among Us led to his importance being diminished in the rest of the episodes as well since people were speculating he may have been involved in the murder somehow. :/

Poogers555 posted: »

Honestly I feel like if we want episodes to come out faster we need to not be creative. Example, unused audio showed that Gortys was like a

• Huh. Weird. So we need to use reverse psychology. Got it poogers. I can't wait to play the episode in 2016!

Rumor has it that people speculating the role of the Boy Who Cried Wolf (the Ginger Cab Driver) in Episode 1 of Wolf Among Us led to his imp

Sign in to comment in this discussion.