Here are most of the spoilers from Fables 150!

Here is a bullet list of the main plot points from the issue (taken from reddit btw)

• Bigby is restored to normal by the love of his family... I'm not joking.

• Frau Totenkinder and Cinderella duel in Castle Dark and kill each other, but the Castle is in complete ruins by the end.

• Rose and Snow go their separate ways instead of killing each other, they travel to different worlds. The very last page has them both meeting again after about 1000 years at a reunion.

• Pinocchio becomes President of the United States.

• Geppetto plans to use his new army of wooden soldiers to overthrow Pinocchio, but nothing more is said of it... We have no idea what happens next.

• King Cole and Maddie the Cat reveal the existence of the Fables to the Mundies. And quite literally, the two races join together. Mundies visit the Fable worlds as they please now...

The Cubs Fates are all revealed:

• Winter remains King of the North Wind, still debating whether she will be a good ruler or a bad one. Also in Lumi's Last Story, she decides that she is done with all men and would rather be in a relationship with Winter... She is stunned by the proposal.

• Blossom is the Pauper. She lives off the land and becomes a warrior-badass.

• Therese did the Evil thing, and remains the queen of Toyland.

• Darien is the One who died to save her.

• Connor is the Hero Bold. He basically becomes a swashbuckling hero who saves people, but he is arrogant as well.

• Ambrose is the one who will judge the rest. He marries Lake and writes about the history of Fabletown, they also have a litter of kids.

• Ghost is the one who is Heaven blessed. He becomes rich and lives a long life.

• Grimble kills Brandish by stabbing his heart.

• Clara finds Grimble and they both hook up.

• ... Also for the first time ever, Snow actually says to Bigby that she loves him dearly :)

I think that is everything. Anything else you want to know and I will update this!!

Comments

• Fables 150 is out ?

• My friend in Kent, England bought it at a local comic book store (she sent me a pic to prove it). MY Volume 22 won't come to me until August 5th however >:(

Mieor37 posted: »

Fables 150 is out ?

• Well, while not the best ending in the world, at least it is not too bad...

And what happened to that bastard Brandish?

• Yeah it's not super sad, but the lack of bloodshed has made me happy :)

I said what happened: Grimble finds Brandish's heart and stabs it, so he's dead XD

Well, while not the best ending in the world, at least it is not too bad... And what happened to that bastard Brandish?

• REJOICE! THE BITCH (Sorry) IS DEAD!

HazzatheMan posted: »

Yeah it's not super sad, but the lack of bloodshed has made me happy I said what happened: Grimble finds Brandish's heart and stabs it, so he's dead XD

• Yep! He's dead!! >:D

REJOICE! THE BITCH (Sorry) IS DEAD!

• Thanks to me asking him those questions!!! :)

• Everything is ok to me.....except the mundies :-/

• So the deaths are: Cinderella, Frau Totenkinder & Brandish? No one else?

• Yeah... I thought that was weird too :/

lin3756 posted: »

Everything is ok to me.....except the mundies :-/

• From what I've read, they are the only casualties of this last issue :I

Devinthe66 posted: »

So the deaths are: Cinderella, Frau Totenkinder & Brandish? No one else?

• At least digital is out ?

My friend in Kent, England bought it at a local comic book store (she sent me a pic to prove it). MY Volume 22 won't come to me until August 5th however >:(

• edited July 2015

Wonder if Willingham let that Geppeto plot thread hanging just in case he comes back to the series.

• OH MY GOD
    OH MY FUCKING GOD
    NOW I CAN KILL MYSELF HAPPY
    GOODBYE, TELLTALE ;)
    Damn, nice ending. Thanks, hazzate.
    I gonna downloads the issue :v

• Maybe, I dunno :I

Mieor37 posted: »

At least digital is out ?

• I think that was the intention. I made another thread about the plot points that Fables have left hanging...

Wonder if Willingham let that Geppeto plot thread hanging just in case he comes back to the series.

• Yep, the Snigby has made me happy as well :D

Beetle1 posted: »

OH MY GOD OH MY FUCKING GOD NOW I CAN KILL MYSELF HAPPY GOODBYE, TELLTALE Damn, nice ending. Thanks, hazzate. I gonna downloads the issue :v

• I just dont get one thing: What hapenned to JACK?

Yep, the Snigby has made me happy as well

• He was sent to a universe with nothing in it besides him and Gary. Because he was due to live out his days in solitude forever, he used that time to literally write a universe for himself and Gary to live in.

They are now the Gods of this new world, in which the two are shown sunbathing on a beach while bikini clad ladies (presumably this universe's variants of the Fables that Jack either did or wanted to fuck) playing behind them.

I just dont get one thing: What hapenned to JACK?

• OMG, i just dont found a download of issue 150... Someone can pm me and send a link of download? Thanks =)

He was sent to a universe with nothing in it besides him and Gary. Because he was due to live out his days in solitude forever, he used that

• Also send me one if ye find one please!

OMG, i just dont found a download of issue 150... Someone can pm me and send a link of download? Thanks

• What happened to Boy Blue and Prince Charming? Also, did Rose Red ever have any kids or get married?? Does Ghost ever get a human body, and does he have a signifcant other?

• edited July 2015

Apparently, we see Boy Blue in the flesh going to perform at a jazz bar... I don't know anymore besides that.

The Toxic Dream which depicted Charming's upcoming war with Sinbad is not elaborated upon. IMO, it could be a potential continuation story for the series should Willingham decide to write more Fables in the future...

So far as I know, Rose shows up alone to the family reunion :/

Ghost lives a long and wealthy life. Again, all I know atm.

I will update this list when I get issue 150 myself on August 5th! XD

RueLaRue posted: »

What happened to Boy Blue and Prince Charming? Also, did Rose Red ever have any kids or get married?? Does Ghost ever get a human body, and does he have a signifcant other?

• So did Bigby and Snow end up back together in the end?

Apparently, we see Boy Blue in the flesh going to perform at a jazz bar... I don't know anymore besides that. The Toxic Dream which depic

• Oh yes!! XD

Even after 1000 years, they are still together (the finale of the book takes place 1000 years after Rose leaves...)

rorschach51 posted: »

So did Bigby and Snow end up back together in the end?

• Thank you!! They had to have a happy ending for those two, after everything they'd both went through in the series.

The only other thing that would have been great from my point of view, is if they brought Blue Boy back, and him and Rose Red lived happily ever after together.

Oh yes!! XD Even after 1000 years, they are still together (the finale of the book takes place 1000 years after Rose leaves...)

• I thought that would happen as well, but Blue wanted to remain in his new Afterlife. Rose is still alive in the real world...

Thank you!! They had to have a happy ending for those two, after everything they'd both went through in the series. The only other thing

• Poor Boy Blue, Baba really broke his heart beyond repair when she glamoured herself to look like Red Riding Hood. Next to Bigby and Snow, Blue was my favorite character. Would've really liked to seen a happy ending for him as well. Hopefully things worked out for ol' Prince Charming as well, he was a horses ass for pretty much the first half of the series, but damn if he didn't grow on me, and end up being one of my favorites as well just behind Blue.

I thought that would happen as well, but Blue wanted to remain in his new Afterlife. Rose is still alive in the real world...

• Well Charming's Last Story said that he is starting a war with Sinbad. Sinbad wants to create a new Empire in which he is the ruler (obviously he will be a good one) but Charming is determined for the Fable worlds to no longer be part of an Empire ever again...

Baba Yaga glamouring herself as Ride and then having sex with Blue really made me cringe with horror XP

Poor Boy Blue, Baba really broke his heart beyond repair when she glamoured herself to look like Red Riding Hood. Next to Bigby and Snow, Bl

• Just finished Fables 150 and I have to say the last 20 or so chapters have Been underwhelming. This last chapter is no different and Rose Red continues in the tradition of being not just a complete bitch yes I said it because in this entire serious she has had three redeeming moments but besides that she just messes everyone else up. Why on earth did she just immediately decide to endlave hope. Her character is so flippant that I was hoping that she died or at least had a moment of realization on how stupid she is. She never comments on her failure with Brandish she just desperately tries to puff herself up as some big bad villain for no frickin reason! Rose has been committed to ruining every relationship and everything she's ever done and I was so fed up with it. I prayed for at least Rose to say she was sorry seeing as evrything that was building up to this point was caused by her and she could have called off at any point. I just couldn't stand how quickly she she decided ha I'm gonna kill Snow and take Bigby for my own after I make him kill her and her children. Not to mention one thing that's been bugging me is the whole sisters must kill one another in Snow and Red's family when both their mom still had a living sister who was Snow's evil stepmother. It just seems like bad writing at this point. Sorry for the length of this rant this whole arc has just seemed pointless to me I love Fables and its characters but this entire arc only existed because Bill decided to throw character development aside and just write up Red into the only real half ass force driving force. Great series and I enjoyed the final stories but the main plot of the story was just wasted potential and bad writing. sorry not dissing anyone here can someone please. Try and justify this ending and the whole Rose development for me?
    P.S loved how King Cole basically started up Hogwartz at the end.

• I totally agree with you. But was it really Cole who wanted to make this magic school? Maddy mentioned to become finally the leader of the 13th floor in a conversation with Snow. I think with Ozmas and Totenkinders deaths she started leading them and built that school to teach magic. But Cole was always loyal and a nice guy, so she made him headmaster. Happy end for Maddy, becoming a (good) leader without killing anyone by her own.

• I just wanted to add that its amazing how many opened side plots were answered in the last issue. Even the Geppetto thing was answered (more or less). But a few things are stinn unanswered, like who became the new Mr. Dark? They said there always has the be one. I expected that either Bigby, Rose Red or Totenkinder get that role. Would have been awesome if they just gave Bigby that title and he just became a good "Mr Dark". And they didnt reveal that happened to Rapunzels children. And we dont know what happened to Gudrun and Someone. And the wiki-page of Briar says something about a fight with Goldilocks? When did that happen, maybe I missed some spin-off?

But I really liked the last issue. I had a bad feeling that many characters would die, but gladly they didnt. Even shattered Bigby killed the same amount of people. But I didnt expected a happy end, its a good way to end this series^^

• And the wiki-page of Briar says something about a fight with Goldilocks? When did that happen, maybe I missed some spin-off?

You did. It's a Fairest Graphic Novel called: Fairest In All The Land :)

N8eule posted: »

I just wanted to add that its amazing how many opened side plots were answered in the last issue. Even the Geppetto thing was answered (more

• edited July 2015

Is it just me or was this issue ... anticlimatic ?

This whole preparation for war and in the end ... nothing.
    Rose Red was like: "I will kill Snow a Bigby will be mine" .... few pages later: "We don´t have to fight, bye bye.
    Bigby´s restoration was, how to say it ? Sh*t ... atleast for me. What restored him ? Love to his children or fear of his children ? I don´t know.
    Snow and Bigby happily ever after ... yea that´s nice ... but he killed several humans and fables ! I know he was "broken" but when he was restored everyone is like nothing happened. At least some internal conflict would be nice. Is he good ? Is he bad ? How do they know his restoration is permanent and wouldn´t last only days or hours ?

Brandish´s death was too quick and death of Cinderella and Totenkinder was pointless.

I´m not saying that this issue is bad, it´s good. Many last stories and open endings for Fables 2. But it has lot of dumb things.
    This issue reminds me of HIMYM where last episode made entire season pointless

Sorry for grammar mistakes, I´m not good in english.

• I think the set-up for more Fables is there...

I haven't read the issue yet, but I will be giving my verdict of it when I do :D

• Ah ok, I just read the first pages of that and I thought this was just some text about the magic mirror. I thought this whole thing was just text and not a real comic. I was really confused, cause I read all the spin-offs and still coundt understand how I missed that, thank you.

And the wiki-page of Briar says something about a fight with Goldilocks? When did that happen, maybe I missed some spin-off? You did. It's a Fairest Graphic Novel called: Fairest In All The Land

• No problem :)

N8eule posted: »

Ah ok, I just read the first pages of that and I thought this was just some text about the magic mirror. I thought this whole thing was just

• Hey! I found a genuine download link on KickAssTorrents:
    http://kat.cr.prx.websiteproxy.co.uk/fables-vol-22-150-farewell-2015-digital-tpb-nahga-empire-cbr-nem-t11009947.html

Tell me if this link doesn't work or anything.

Mojohojo posted: »

Also send me one if ye find one please!

• It appears to work :P

But I'm not gonna bother downloading it, already paid good money for the TPB Volume :D

AudriusC posted: »

Hey! I found a genuine download link on KickAssTorrents: http://kat.cr.prx.websiteproxy.co.uk/fables-vol-22-150-farewell-2015-digital-tpb-nahga-empire-cbr-nem-t11009947.html Tell me if this link doesn't work or anything.

• I'm glad I figured out the prophecy results. It's available digitally.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.