What was sad?

That made that VA upset while playing episode 3?

Comments

• Was this in a video or a tweet or something? Haven't heard about anything like that, but I can speculate that it was possibly the reveal that Vaughn is missing

• vagueness is vague

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

It was @puzzlebox who tweeted that the episode was "Intense, hilarious, &... surprisingly emotional." i guess the emotional part was the scene with Athena.

• Maybe the stuff with Vaughn in the Jack playthrough, which I had to admit got to me a little too. I had no idea he felt that way. I promised I'd never leave him out on the curb. Then he saves me from Vallory and just vanishes :'(

Some people also found Jack's dialogue on the caravan to be sad if you reject his deal, so that's another possibility. Plus losing Athena.

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

What was sad?

Rhys' athletic abilities.

• edited July 2015

Idk Dojo it probably takes some sick skills to be able to ride a Loader Bot like a horse.

dojo32161 posted: »

What was sad? Rhys' athletic abilities.

• edited July 2015

When Loader Bot lost his legs, that was pretty sad. ;_;

• i dont want to sound evil, but i dont think you meant anything you just said. LOL!!! xD

Pipas posted: »

When Loader Bot lost his legs, that was pretty sad. ;_;

• I added crying smiley so that you know I'm serious. I actually screamed "NOO!" at my screen when that happened.

Mercyva posted: »

i dont want to sound evil, but i dont think you meant anything you just said. LOL!!! xD

Sign in to comment in this discussion.