What was the funniest part in tftbl in your opinion

Mine was the deal with it if you make vallory's head spin

Comments

• Gortys trying to drag Vasquez's dead, lifeless corpse still makes me chuckle when I watch let's plays and junk.

• Any Handsome Jack dialogue or scene.

• One word: bro

• bro bro bro

LoseMyHome posted: »

One word: bro

• Jack making a Vaughn dong puppet with his hand.

• it's a mixed bag

That cracked me up

• The one scene that will always get me is Rhy's attempt at a stealth take down in EP1

• I AM A WINNER!

And also the scene where Sasha let go of Rhys when they were close to the ground.

• When Handsome Jack broke the 4th wall.

• Alt text
    Alt text
    Alt text

I cried tears of laughter, no joke.

• There's just so many to choose from, it's honestly too hard to pick just one. I guess the time when Rhys is trying to choke out the guy in the first episode, but him and Sasha mock him for not being able to do it.

• edited July 2015

Rhys choking the bandit in episode 1 was really funny, along with his master plan to get into the hatch.

Also, I still dont know why I think Touchgoal is the funniest thing ever

• Bro for bro

bro bro bro

• Yeah... I cried tears of laughter.. as well...

Lilacsbloom posted: »

I cried tears of laughter, no joke.

• "Shit. I dunno. I'm happy!" "Touchgoal? Re- Really. Touchgoal?" "Shat ap. Here. Take this, I'll give ya a boost" Ahh they're like best friends now.

Poogers555 posted: »

Rhys choking the bandit in episode 1 was really funny, along with his master plan to get into the hatch. Also, I still dont know why I think Touchgoal is the funniest thing ever

• When Handsome Jack points to the "Handsome Jack will remember that" thing and says "What the hell is that?" Idk how he says it gets me every time!

• "I am shame"- Loaderbot the magnificent

• The scene towards the end of E2 where Vasquez takes out the universal remote and freezes Loader Bot mid-punch. And LB's reaction is just "wut".
    I have no idea why, but that made me laugh every time I played that episode!

• Jack and Rhys never fail to make me laugh in their scenes. The one that stands out for me, perhaps because it's hardly mentioned, is when loader bot is being taken apart to get to Gortys and he demands to speak to their manager. "This is an outrage! I want to speak to your manager!"

• Well I have another part. When you tell loader bot "help!" he says "Kay"

• edited July 2015

It was beautiful and had the right mix of:

Alt text

And:

Alt text

Blended together into the best joke ever XD

bigdogg0821 posted: »

Yeah... I cried tears of laughter.. as well...

• Everything! Sorry, can't choose.. :/

• "Mr Ten Million Dollars"

• Mine was when Fiona calls Gortys cute and Gortys says, "You're not so bad yourself. Meowwww."

I died.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.