Do you think Fiona will become a Vault Hunter?

I think so. She could have a bigger element gun and fighting skills like Athena.

Comments

• I'm not so sure. Sure, her fighting skills has improved, but to take on horde of bandits and Pandoran wildlife?

If she could kill a badass skag, then sure.

• Nah, I dont think so. I think episode 3 was to show that Fiona is very strong, and good at fighting. In the end, she still lost though.

• Despite the fact that she has improved, I still don't think she is capable enough to be one, not against so many psychos and whatever may be inside a vault.

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

If she can't lift a rocket launcher, then no.

• As much as I would love that, I don't think she will. But yet again, who knows, right?

• Whats funny is that Claptrap, Nisha, Maya, and even Zer0 who are all like the same size as her or smaller can lift one but she can't

dojo32161 posted: »

If she can't lift a rocket launcher, then no.

• Even if she isn't gonna be a playable Vault Hunter, I'm sure her and Rhys will have big parts in Borderlands 3.

• edited July 2015

Edit: I'm wrong, ignore this haha

Poogers555 posted: »

Nah, I dont think so. I think episode 3 was to show that Fiona is very strong, and good at fighting. In the end, she still lost though.

• Yes pls.

• I think if any of the Tales characters end up being a Vault Hunter in BL3, Fiona would be the most likely to happen. Sure, she's certainly not good enough at the moment, but I felt as if episode 3 still had good set up about her possibly becoming one.

• edited July 2015

This was my reaction when she showed her "Vault Hunter skills"

Alt text

• Idk, not yet, in BL3, maybe, like a side character,

• Lollll

Axton posted: »

This was my reaction when she showed her "Vault Hunter skills"

Sign in to comment in this discussion.