Hot, or Not?

124»

Comments

• ...I'm looking around, and a LOT of people are thinking about that too.

His biceps have told the fangirls/fanboys everything they need to know about his shape.

Rock114 posted: »

I'd like to see Fiona wearing nothing but a smile and her hat. Just thinking about it... oh man... On the dude side I think August would

• edited August 2015

if Dean doesn't attempt to do increasingly nutty things in order to get hold of pie.

"I-I've got no idea what you're talking about".

enter image description here

LawmanZero posted: »

And pie, Cas. Lots of pie comes first...if Dean doesn't attempt to do increasingly nutty things in order to get hold of pie.

• My theory is that August would have the most impressive physique out of all the main characters. I totally agree that living on Pandora would give him great tone and that is definitely evident in his biceps. Also his semi-tight fitting shirt doesn't leave much to the imagination. He definitely has muscles in all the right places, truly this fangirls favorite character. I just wish that they would do a shirtless scene, please!

LawmanZero posted: »

...I'm looking around, and a LOT of people are thinking about that too. His biceps have told the fangirls/fanboys everything they need to know about his shape.

• I'm not actually too concerned about the shirtless scene...rather, I'd like to see him open up and bond with Rhys and Vaughn as they work their way through Helios and all the Hyperion troops up there. And possibly teach Rhys how to punch properly.

st445 posted: »

My theory is that August would have the most impressive physique out of all the main characters. I totally agree that living on Pandora woul

Sign in to comment in this discussion.