Was .... missing on purpose?

2»

Comments

1. Ah yes. I forgot Wilhelm was strongest lore-wise, before getting poisoned.
    2. Lilith's the second strongest in lore.
    3. Oh, right.
    4. Still awesome.
    AdamGoodtme posted: »

LawmanZero 1)People NEED to stop saying that the BL2 vault hunters are better than Nisha and Wilhelm. In both fights it was 6 vs 1, and a

• I keep on forgetting all about that lore thread...

zeke10 posted: »

This. Wilhelm and Lilith are at the top of the food chain story wise

• If they'd sent Sal, I'd honestly think that not only would Fiona and Athena be both dead, but so would everyone else. Woops.

Tbh i still think brick and mord would win since ones the best shot on pandora the others brick

• Tropes Are Nice.

bigdogg0821 posted: »

Someone hasn't hear of plot armor

• How are things in Sanctuary at the moment?

Axton posted: »

meh, I'm not sure about that...

• edited August 2015

I'm not sure, but I think Wilhelm beat her before she had access to large quantities of Eridium. halfway through BL2 she teleports an entire city. I don't think anyone could beat her in a fair fight now. I could be wrong, but it just seems inconsistent otherwise. Also yes, it's still awesome. Athena is my third favourite vault hunter after Gaige and Timothy.

LawmanZero posted: »

* Ah yes. I forgot Wilhelm was strongest lore-wise, before getting poisoned. * Lilith's the second strongest in lore. * Oh, right. * Still awesome.

• Because if she was killed the story would have ended, or at least her half of it and she wouldn't be alive to tell the story to the stranger. This is fiction writing and there is leeway for plot devices, ex machina, and suspension of disbelief. The point is good story telling, not a logical chronological ordering of facts.

I have just wanted a logical reason

• I thought you already had one?

So...where can I buy one of these?

• She has to recharge during some fights, though.

AdamGoodtme posted: »

I'm not sure, but I think Wilhelm beat her before she had access to large quantities of Eridium. halfway through BL2 she teleports an entire

• But...she wasn't a vault hunter in borderlands 1.

Mercyva posted: »

athena first appeared in BL1 DLC, you just get to play her in TPS... so she's in the same lane as Mordecai and brick. PLUS, 2 VS 1 is never

• i know, she was 'present' but not 'playable' until TPS... while BL2 vauthunters 'never' were present at all. meaning they are new.

Flog61 posted: »

But...she wasn't a vault hunter in borderlands 1.

• Floaty, as usual...

How are things in Sanctuary at the moment?

• Fi is growing up so fast :')

Mercyva posted: »

athena first appeared in BL1 DLC, you just get to play her in TPS... so she's in the same lane as Mordecai and brick. PLUS, 2 VS 1 is never

• Good point.

She has to recharge during some fights, though.

• Alien walking around?

Floaty, as usual...

• Why are you asking me so many question? I don't get it...
    Wait a minute! You must be working for Hyperion! *insert dramatic dun dun duuuuuun here"

Alien walking around?

• mordecai was missing the shots not on purpose but because fiona cant die or the game would end and i think that would be a pretty crappy ending

• What? No!

Dramatic noise turns into painful record screech

I'm just a geeky Lawman who likes Jakobs too much. Hyperion's only good for shotguns, anyway.

Why are you asking me so many question? I don't get it... Wait a minute! You must be working for Hyperion! *insert dramatic dun dun duuuuuun here"

• Tropes are nice, and without them every fictional story would have volumes like encyclopedias without the universal understanding the tropes provide. So love the tropes.

Tropes Are Nice.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.