Tales from the borderlands season pass.

I bought Tales from the borderlands season pass but i can't get my borderlands the pre sequel rewards.
When i go to the unlocks menu the option to buy the season pass although i've already bought it.
Can anyone help me, i even deleted the game and re-downloaded it but i still can't get my rewards!

Comments

• You need to make a shift account

• I already have one!

• edited August 2015

You don't get the rewards through the Tales menu, you get them through The Pre Sequel. Turn on the TPS, go to Concordia, and go to the Shifty Sheldon vendor machine. That's where you claim your costume rewards!

• I know that but 3 days have passed and still no rewards! :(

Deadpoolian posted: »

You don't get the rewards through the Tales menu, you get them through The Pre Sequel. Turn on the TPS, go to Concordia, and go to the Shifty Sheldon vendor machine. That's where you claim your costume rewards!

• Oh! In that case, you're going to have to send a message to Gearbox Support. This is an issue on their end, but don't worry, they should be able to fix the issue for you!

I once had trouble getting rewards in shift to appear and they fixed it pretty quickly for me.

romeu_27 posted: »

I know that but 3 days have passed and still no rewards!

• Ok. Thanks man!

Deadpoolian posted: »

Oh! In that case, you're going to have to send a message to Gearbox Support. This is an issue on their end, but don't worry, they should be

Sign in to comment in this discussion.