Gortys or Claptrap

Which is your favorite robot Gortys or Claptrap, the funny little robot or the cute little robot.

enter image description here

PS: claptrap will probably be in TFTB episode 4. ;)

Comments

• My favorite robot... Loader Bot.

But between the two, I guess Claptrap by a little more. Both are awesome characters, but I did just play the Claptrap DLC a couple of days ago and I have a new found love for him. Sure he can be annoying at times, and a screw up, but he's still a good guy (like Ben from The Walking Dead) and he cares about his friends, even if they don't care about him and make fun of him.

• Gortys is adorable, but Claptrap is the one who makes me laugh the most. Also I pity him. So he gets my pity vote.

• Gortys. She's just too cute to resist.

• Gortys, just Gortys. She is so lovely, cuddly and sweet. :)

• edited August 2015

Even tho he's annoying as Fxck I would choose claptrap. I love complicated characters, and with "claptastic voyage" he's more than a robot to me. He's Ann annoying robot with a human heart. After meeting gortys, I think that's how claptrap at heart is, if he's not been treated badly from jack and all the people around him really. Grotys is just cute, but nothing beyond that.. I think she needs more than 1 episode for me to get attached n' shxt lol :p but for now, frag trap is my pick :) <3

• Gortys wins by a hair

• Claptrap. I don't care much for Gortys.

• Claptrap after his dlc it showed how claptrap really feels and it brought the feels down

• The forgotten son...

The tyrant's gift...

The one, the only...

DUMPY

• Gortys. Also Loader Bot and Dumpy. Also is it weird that I ship Gorter Bot or Lortys ?

• Gortys has taken over my heart.

I do hope we haven't seen the last of Dumpy, either. I wonder if he'll ever be able to talk!

• Gortys by a mile. I absolutely despise Claptrap.

• That pic with them both is so adorable gfhjgbdj

Vote for claptrap by me for reasons I explained before. Also if I'd be Rhys, as a cyborg, I'd really just have my own robot squad. Dumpy, LB, Claptrap and Gortys. A fucking dream team.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.