Escape Plan Bravo Screenshot Discussion

Comments

• you're gonna have a blood thirsty crowd around you in no time if you don't run, believe me.

fayescarlet posted: »

What I love is August and Sasha walking beside each other. I'm loving this omen. Augasha confirmed please.

• WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME?!

But seriously, it would be a great twist on all the Vaughn/Psycho foreshadowing - everyone thought Vaughn would be the one turning into a Psycho, not a Psycho turning into Vaughn!

(They'd never really do it, though, right? RIGHT?! TWD isn't even that dark!)

Leluch123 posted: »

Imagine the scene when Rhys see Vaughn disfigured face....

• It doesn't go yellow when Jack takes over in Ep 3 though, right? Surely that counts as full control?

mirashade posted: »

I think the yellow is supposed to have something to do with Jack "upgrading" his eye or getting further into his cybernetics. Considering th

• They might went with the Krieg route with him who knows it's pandora after all.

Also Borderlands can be VERY dark sometimes so I guess we can except something like that soon.

WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME?! But seriously, it would be a great twist on all the Vaughn/Psycho foreshadowing - everyone thought Vaughn

• Yeah, some people used it as justification for choosing Jack at the end of ep 2 because it seems to suggest he ends up taking control regardless - we never had confirmation that Jack would use his right arm until now, though.

buntingsir posted: »

Ooh, nice find about Rhys' hand, I've never paid any attention to this before. So HJ could be the main reason their group fell apart after all...

• enter image description here

Imagine the scene when Rhys see Vaughn disfigured face....

• Look at this....
    enter image description here

listen to this

enter link description here

• JUST GO! FULL SPEED AHEAD! DIVE! DIVE! DIVE! OR THEY'LL USE THEIR AUTOCANNONS!

you're gonna have a blood thirsty crowd around you in no time if you don't run, believe me.

What I love is August and Sasha walking beside each other. I'm loving this omen. Augasha confirmed please.

• u kil me inside ;_;

Look at this.... listen to this enter link description here

• HOLY CRAP THEY ARE APPROACHING, HURRY UP OR THEY'LL SET US ALL ON FIRE DAMMIT!

LawmanZero posted: »

JUST GO! FULL SPEED AHEAD! DIVE! DIVE! DIVE! OR THEY'LL USE THEIR AUTOCANNONS!

• There there. We found a nice family with a big farm for Vaughn to go to. There are lots of fields for him to play in and new friends for him to meet. He will be happy there.

NOPE NOPE NOPE Not buying it, not happening - EVERYTHING IS FINE, VAUGHN IS JUST OUT BUYING ICECREAM, AND WE'RE GOING TO BE BROS FOREVER...

• In this case..throwing a punch..I think it's better to have Jack handle that one over Rhys. It does look like Jack is trying to show him how it's done. Punch from your shoulder and follow through, like this...

Yeah, some people used it as justification for choosing Jack at the end of ep 2 because it seems to suggest he ends up taking control regardless - we never had confirmation that Jack would use his right arm until now, though.

• JUST GO! GOOOOOO!

HOLY CRAP THEY ARE APPROACHING, HURRY UP OR THEY'LL SET US ALL ON FIRE DAMMIT!

• This is actually evidence that Episode 4 will AVOID the Penultimate Curse because it's bringing the proper pairings in. :P

Sasha is standing too close to August and Fiona is standing too close to Rhys.

This is actually evidence that Episode 4 will AVOID the Penultimate Curse because it's bringing the proper pairings in. :P

• Obviously the first screenshot is them doing the cliche astronaut slow motion walk.

• Please.

LawmanZero posted: »

I'll put that on TV Tropes.

This is actually evidence that Episode 4 will AVOID the Penultimate Curse because it's bringing the proper pairings in. :P

• Yep, just like how he taught us the correct way to head butt someone - sensei Jack is a veritable wealth of badass knowledge!

In this case..throwing a punch..I think it's better to have Jack handle that one over Rhys. It does look like Jack is trying to show him how it's done. Punch from your shoulder and follow through, like this...

• But our education won't be complete until we learn the proper way to cho- strangle someone, eh?

Yep, just like how he taught us the correct way to head butt someone - sensei Jack is a veritable wealth of badass knowledge!

• Wait, what if this is another embellishment?

I could see Fiona making something up like this to take the piss out of the fact that all Hyperions are Handsome Jack fanboys...

The Stranger: "Tell me about Helios."

Fiona: "The culty part or the creepy part? Oh wait, they're the same..."

Rhys: "It's not a cult!"

Fiona: "Oh yeah? Then why were all those guys standing around a dead diamond pony wearing the masks of their fallen ruler and praying for his resurrection?"

Rhys: NONE OF THAT HAPPENED!

Fiona: Then why did you have a cardboard cutout of him in your office?

Rhys: It was company issued...

Telltale Prompt: Not culty at all.

• "These brainless fanboys with HJ masks stared at his little pony all day long"

Wait, what if this is another embellishment? I could see Fiona making something up like this to take the piss out of the fact that al

• omg.. this totally would have happened. xD Are a part of the cult yourself and wanted to warn us? xD

Wait, what if this is another embellishment? I could see Fiona making something up like this to take the piss out of the fact that al

• I imagine that since Rhys let him deeper in during Ep. 2's ending he's had potential to do that if Rhys lost consciousness. He didn't alter any programming when he took over in Ep 3, is what I mean. His echo eye didn't turn yellow when Jack used Rhys' arm, but it turned yellow when he "upgraded" it just before that happened.

It doesn't go yellow when Jack takes over in Ep 3 though, right? Surely that counts as full control?

• Guys, CASE SOLVED!!!

Butt stallion is the last component Gortys needs. They'll combine and we'll see Gortys robot riding the Unicorn! Awesome.

• So who do you guys think will bite the bullet?

• Wait, what if this is another embellishment?

What if it's not? I don't know which's worse. xD

• Maybe we will get a choice to a wear a Limited Edition Handsome Jack Mask MK 2, Limited Edition, Order Yours Now.

• Sasha, Vaughn if he is taken up to Helios, although I bet he's held captive by Vallory for leverage AKA an excuse to have no Chris Hardwick

zeke10 posted: »

So who do you guys think will bite the bullet?

• I hate...really hate to say it. But I think it will be Jack. Only hope it is a moment of redemption. Had that feeling since episode three. After Rhys tells the story about him and Jack on the roof of the caravan. Fiona makes a crack about Jack and Rhys gets a forlorn look on his face and doesn't want to talk anymore. And there is the fact that his digi-eye has changed.

So who do you guys think will bite the bullet?

• WAIT ARE RHYS AND FIONA ABOUT TO FIGHT

SHIITTTTT

me no likey

Random thoughts: * So, it looks like we have confirmation that this is what Butt Stallion actually looks like. Previously it was specul

• edited August 2015

Not my sasha:(
    But i think finch and kroger might die

Poogers555 posted: »

Sasha, Vaughn if he is taken up to Helios, although I bet he's held captive by Vallory for leverage AKA an excuse to have no Chris Hardwick

• I see what you had before edit. Why edit it >_>

Not my sasha:( But i think finch and kroger might die

• i thought it was pointless since you just said that's what you think so there was no lies sadly

bigdogg0821 posted: »

I see what you had before edit. Why edit it >_>

• I dunno, I don't think they'd go through all the trouble of bringing Jack back just to kill him again. At least I hope not. D: That'd be super disappointing.

I think Rhys looking all distant after what Fiona says has something to do with Jack doing something horrible, and the new echo eye/arm/outfit maybe having something to do with Rhys being a big shot at Hyperion now.

I hate...really hate to say it. But I think it will be Jack. Only hope it is a moment of redemption. Had that feeling since episode three. A

• If that helps you sleep at night.

• He'll probably be gone by the end of ep 5 tbh

Deadpoolian posted: »

I dunno, I don't think they'd go through all the trouble of bringing Jack back just to kill him again. At least I hope not. That'd be super

• Shush you! Jack lives! In one form or another!

He'll probably be gone by the end of ep 5 tbh

• As a statue maybe lol. But i really think they're starting to overuse him and want to see a new and hopefully equally cool villain in 3

Shush you! Jack lives! In one form or another!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.