How did I just realize this?

Comments

• Not only the word, apparently she dislikes gay people in general.

nursethalia posted: »

...you hate the word gay?

• edited August 2015

I'm convinced that Cope is a troll.

He's not gay! I officaly hate that word.....thanks. Cope, what the fuck are you even doing here?

• Cope49Cope49 Banned
    edited August 2015

I'm a troll because I expressed my opinion ? You do know this is an online forum that invites all opinions .

J-Master posted: »

I'm convinced that Cope is a troll.

• All you do is try to piss people off and you act like a complete prick about it.

Cope49 posted: »

I'm a troll because I expressed my opinion ? You do know this is an online forum that invites all opinions .

• Cope49Cope49 Banned
    edited August 2015

I didn't try to piss off anyone . All I did was comment . You're convinced otherwise .
    Yes I have my views on certain issues . That is no secret . But when I said that I hate the word gay meaning the overuse of the word it self. That was really all there was to it.

J-Master posted: »

All you do is try to piss people off and you act like a complete prick about it.

• Well, you're doing a really, really, god awful job at not looking like a troll trying to stir shit up and being a prick about it.

I didn't try to piss off anyone . All I did was comment . You're convinced otherwise . Yes I have my views on certain issues . That is no

• meaning the overuse of the word it self

I'm just curious, really, but what do you mean by ''overuse'' of the word gay?

I didn't try to piss off anyone . All I did was comment . You're convinced otherwise . Yes I have my views on certain issues . That is no

• Sure, invited, not liked.

• I didn't try to piss off anyone

You know very well what the outcome of what you said is. It's happened before.

• You act like its an overused word but in reality LGBT characters in video games are extremely unrepresented, especially guys.

Really ? He's not gay! I officially dislike the overuse of that word.....thanks. She meant that August isn't as bad as he seems . There may be a softer side of him .

• You know what I mean . That's gay,he's gay ,she's gay ,you're gay ,you're gay for wearing that /writing that/typing that/texting that etc .

TheCatWolf posted: »

meaning the overuse of the word it self I'm just curious, really, but what do you mean by ''overuse'' of the word gay?

• Cope49Cope49 Banned
    edited August 2015

Believe it or not . I don't think about people's feelings when I comment at all . I am one of those people who doesn't have a filter . I sometimes forget that I'm living in the era of the oversensitive.

I didn't try to piss off anyone You know very well what the outcome of what you said is. It's happened before.

• The speculation of August being gay has nothing to do with society's demeaning of homosexuality.

You know what I mean . That's gay,he's gay ,she's gay ,you're gay ,you're gay for wearing that /writing that/typing that/texting that etc .

• I sometimes forget that I'm living in the era of the oversensitive.

Being a bitch to people and having them react doesn't mean their being oversensitive. I really hope you understand that monitoring your words will get you more far than being a rambling mouth.

Believe it or not . I don't think about people's feelings when I comment at all . I am one of those people who doesn't have a filter . I sometimes forget that I'm living in the era of the oversensitive.

• Is it "cool" to gang up on Cope now? All he/she said was he hates the overuse of the word gay, then edited it to "dislike", then explained himself. So wtf is the problem? Whatever nerves were jerked in the past makes it fine to gang up over a harmless comment?

I sometimes forget that I'm living in the era of the oversensitive. Being a bitch to people and having them react doesn't mean their

• No, Cope originally said that they hated the word gay, then edited it to "overuse." You must've not noticed.

Is it "cool" to gang up on Cope now? All he/she said was he hates the overuse of the word gay, then edited it to "dislike", then explained h

• Well said.

Barely enough confirmed gay/bi characters in BL universe to count on one hand: /exist Homophobes: OMG HOMOSEXUALS FALLING FROM THE FUCKIN

• Personally I think it's fine that Rhys and Sasha and August and Scooter and Jack are straight, but do they need to shove it in our faces every fucking opportunity they get? I mean, having several conversations, flavor text, and plot points based on addressing their sexual orientations? Is that really necessary?

so it's rude that I am getting irritated by the fact that this franchise basically tossed out homosexuals and feels the need to adress their sexual orientation on every fucking opportunity? Sorry

• I know, right? Like I'm not against straight people or anything... but they just shouldn't include that stuff in video games and such. It gives people the wrong idea... :/

Personally I think it's fine that Rhys and Sasha and August and Scooter and Jack are straight, but do they need to shove it in our faces eve

• Classic hetero agenda pushing...

Personally I think it's fine that Rhys and Sasha and August and Scooter and Jack are straight, but do they need to shove it in our faces eve

• edited August 2015

I noticed...and it's just a word. He didn't say he hates gay people. There's nothing offensive about hating the word gay / the over usage of the word gay. Hell, I even know gay people who hate the word gay. So again, I don't see where the problem is.

No, Cope originally said that they hated the word gay, then edited it to "overuse." You must've not noticed.

• Really doubt that's what was meant, I took that whole scene like this -

As Sasha is discussing about seeing another side of someone, I believe that's in reference to Rhys since before she solely saw Hyperion as a whole as evil. But Rhys has been helping them and at least in my play-through he's been nice to them, especially Sasha, so her immediate feelings have changed towards Rhys. Despite him working for Hyperion, she sees the good in him.

Rhys' comment about Vaughn liking guns to me is just him missing what she's talking about completely and she laughs it off.

• YES. It's like, "You're straight! I GET IT! Do we have to have it shoved in our faces EVERY CHANCE YOU CAN GET"???

• I literally came here to post that exact gif you beautiful cupcake you!

• I officially dislike the overuse of that word......thanks.

Me: /Scott Thompson voice/ "I'mmmmmm..." actually, no, let me just find the clip for you. Skip to 0:58.

enter link description here

Really ? He's not gay! I officially dislike the overuse of that word.....thanks. She meant that August isn't as bad as he seems . There may be a softer side of him .

• Meanwhile, hetero couples can totally be 100% open about their relationships and no one accuses them of constantly flaunting their straightness.

Best example here is August and Sasha imo. Haven't seen a single person saying it wasn't necessary to show them kissing or bickering through the whole freaking game.

Barely enough confirmed gay/bi characters in BL universe to count on one hand: /exist Homophobes: OMG HOMOSEXUALS FALLING FROM THE FUCKIN

• For real, anyone who says that Janey kissing Athena and saying "This is my girlfriend" is flaunting sexual orientation, but doesn't think the same about August kissing Sasha and saying "Thanks babe", then they're a massive hypocrite/homophobe.

DeityD posted: »

Meanwhile, hetero couples can totally be 100% open about their relationships and no one accuses them of constantly flaunting their straightn

• I don't care. I won't act as if I worship the devs now because of this shit. I will give them credit for good story writing and character development, not throwing homosexuals at me left and right.

LawmanZero posted: »

Hammerlock kept it very subtle. They did fix Janey's dialogue in TFTB at least. In TPS...er...Janey, uh, we know already that you're a le

• do it, what makes you stop? what makes you think I care?

I literally came here to post that exact gif you beautiful cupcake you!

• It's even funnier since technically it's August and not Janey who didn't even have to do it (I mean they're working together, I even think they've seen each other earlier that day, before Fiona came in cause they're both were in the bar - but Janey had to introduce Athena... like why the hell she can't say it's her girlfriend? That's not to mention she said that to Scooter, not to Fiona or Sasha. And Scooter is her business partner and a friend.)

For real, anyone who says that Janey kissing Athena and saying "This is my girlfriend" is flaunting sexual orientation, but doesn't think the same about August kissing Sasha and saying "Thanks babe", then they're a massive hypocrite/homophobe.

• edited August 2015

The problem is that Cope is just being an annoying troll trying to stir shit up.

I noticed...and it's just a word. He didn't say he hates gay people. There's nothing offensive about hating the word gay / the over usage of the word gay. Hell, I even know gay people who hate the word gay. So again, I don't see where the problem is.

• Because someone else already posted it, dumdum.

do it, what makes you stop? what makes you think I care?

• "Cougha bought a lot guns with that'

-August, Escape Plan Bravo

Seriously though, wtf happened to this thread.

• Huh. Social drama.

I LIKE IT.

• IT'S TIME.

DRAAAAAMAAAAA

ActionHank posted: »

Huh. Social drama. I LIKE IT.

• Also, Sasha probably wouldn't like August too much, seeing how dead serious he is.

She, however, enjoys trolling Rhys, who wimps out several times.

DeityD posted: »

It's even funnier since technically it's August and not Janey who didn't even have to do it (I mean they're working together, I even think t

• Kiddo, please.

I literally came here to post that exact gif you beautiful cupcake you!

• salt

do it, what makes you stop? what makes you think I care?

• Cope hates the word gay because she's homophobic. She knows she's homophobic, she's stated that homosexuality is equivalent to bestiality.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.