Escape Plan Bravo trailer discussion

So the trailer is almost an hour out and there's still no "trailer discussion" thread? What is this sorcery?

Trailer

Anyway, discuss away.

Comments

• I have a theory.

Shit's gonna go down.

• edited August 2015

It's a compelling theory. How confident are you in this hunch?

Crips posted: »

I have a theory. Shit's gonna go down.

• The lack of Vaughn concerns me...

VAUGHN YOU'RE NOT DEAD YET, ARE YA? PLEASE DON'T BE DEAD.

The music is awesome, Yvette is awesome, everyone's awesome. I really dig that 'heist' feel it has too.

I'm glad we'll get to spend more time with August and Scooter, working with them on an upgrade for caravan - heck yes, I'm down with it!

Ah, it's so good, I can't wait... ;~;

• Yeah, I'm definitely thinking Vallory has him held hostage (unless they're working together, which would break my heart).

buntingsir posted: »

The lack of Vaughn concerns me... VAUGHN YOU'RE NOT DEAD YET, ARE YA? PLEASE DON'T BE DEAD. The music is awesome, Yvette is awesome, e

• I really like the "heist" feel they're promoting for this episode. Man, I can't wait

• What I mean, is, do you care to make a wager?

Pipas posted: »

It's a compelling theory. How confident are you in this hunch?

• There must be cosmodrome on Pandora. Scooter works fast but I won't believe it's his.

• If it's anything like Episode 1, I will love this episode so friggin' much.

Someguy12 posted: »

I really like the "heist" feel they're promoting for this episode. Man, I can't wait

• I don't bet on anything if I don't know the outcome.

What I mean, is, do you care to make a wager?

• I'm just so happy Dumpy's okay!

Also, I think this is the most cinematic trailer TT have ever done (at least for Tales), it was like Laura said, it really did feel like a mini-heist movie - it was genuinely beautiful though, too. All those gorgeous spacey shots, and of the caravan's launch - it really feels like we're going on this new, amazing adventure.

Overall I'm super impressed, and am even more pumped to play it.

And in case this gets lost in the main thread, can anyone let me know if they find the music used in the trailer, because hot damn, that is some fabulous tunage!

• It should've been "My gams are ready." :P (Although, it would probably need a screen later in the episode where Gortys actually has her new legs.)

• With that trailer, I'm beginning to think Plan Bravo actually is the heist mission assigned by Vallory, and that they're trying to escape from her.

• I actually did it after the last scene in the trailer which is like:

Fiona:Are you ready?

Gortys:I was wired ready.

It should've been "My gams are ready." :P (Although, it would probably need a screen later in the episode where Gortys actually has her new legs.)

• ...Oh. The joke went over my head, I see. :P

ZapThroat posted: »

I actually did it after the last scene in the trailer which is like: Fiona:Are you ready? Gortys:I was wired ready.

• enter link description here
    Also, is that Angel on Jacks desk? I hope so :D

• is the trailer spoilery?

• no

Alexandria posted: »

is the trailer spoilery?

• More Rhyiona. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• puzzleboxpuzzlebox Telltale Alumni
    edited August 2015

For those asking about the music in the Ep 4 trailer, it's "Hannibowls Revenge"!

enter link description here

• No, you're safe to watch it. :P

Alexandria posted: »

is the trailer spoilery?

• It's not available for me. :(

puzzlebox posted: »

For those asking about the music in the Ep 4 trailer, it's "Hannibowls Revenge"! enter link description here

• Same.

It's not available for me.

• I'm glad they brought Dumpy back. :'D

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

• puzzleboxpuzzlebox Telltale Alumni

Try this link:

It's not available for me.

• Thanks puzzlebox! :P

Try this link:

• I love how the dertmeniant dumpy has more screen time than certain characters, in a cetain other telletale game.... :D

I'm glad they brought Dumpy back. :'D AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

• enter image description here

More Rhyiona. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Lmao. Exactly why I was suprised to see Dumpy again. It seems they've learned from those mistakes they made in a certain other telltale game...:D

kaza125 posted: »

I love how the dertmeniant dumpy has more screen time than certain characters, in a cetain other telletale game....

• What if this "character" is Dumpy?

Lmao. Exactly why I was suprised to see Dumpy again. It seems they've learned from those mistakes they made in a certain other telltale game...:D

• edited August 2015

And he's dead for me. Welp.

I've somehow managed to kill every determinant character so far in TftB.

Lmao. Exactly why I was suprised to see Dumpy again. It seems they've learned from those mistakes they made in a certain other telltale game...:D

• Few things:

Fiona will be right in her element hustling these corporate Hyperion employees.

Vallory must have forced both Scooter and Janey into laboring on the rocket. I imagine Janey will be quite upset over Athena.

This "Beacon" must be the next upgrade for Gortys. Judging from the name, it must be a way to track The Vault of the Traveler (which we know teleports to random locations).

This Handsome Cult must be concealing the Beacon...and they may be the ones who know about Holo-Jack inside Rhys's head.

• Actually, where the heck is Vaughn?

He best not be dead.

• Awesome - thank you!

For those asking about the music in the Ep 4 trailer, it's "Hannibowls Revenge"! enter link description here

• i was curious about that myself, didnt see him anywhere in this trailer or any pics, hmmmm

• Holy crap, THAT WAS BEAUTIFUL.

THIS IS GONNA BE SUCH AN EPIC HEIST.

• Jokes on him, things are gonna go up. To space?
    I'm sorry.

What I mean, is, do you care to make a wager?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.