Catch a Ride !

enter image description here

So i started this discusion because i have an question for you ...

What opinions you have about scooter ( including all borderlands games )

Did you like him ? What is your favorite quote ? And of course what you most like in him ( I love him because he is so silly )

So what about you guys ?

enter image description here

Hello ?

Comments

• What do I like most about him? His pretty dysfunctional relationship with his family. One is in bandit territory, one is housed in a sleazy bar and Scooter of course is just screaming 'CATCH A RIDE' a few metres away.

Favourite quote: "Oh man, this is one of them moments... CATCH A RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDE!!"

• edited August 2015
    Yhrite posted: »

What do I like most about him? His pretty dysfunctional relationship with his family. One is in bandit territory, one is housed in a sleazy

• Scooter was one of my favorite characters in the borderlands series ;-;. My favorite moment of him was in Borderlands 2 right before you had to go fight Jack where he and Ellie are talking through ECHO and Ellie said "Give them my love" and Scooter said "Ew I ain't gonna do that". Also his famous "CATCH A RIDE !" quote. I hope he survived somehow. If not R.I.P Scooter. I honored him also.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.