My first act as ***** will be...

Whether you trusted Jack or not, what would your very first act as President of Hyperion be?

I would immediately demote Yvette to Assistant Vice Janitor.

Comments

• My first act will probably be getting thrown out of an airlock by Jack as I rejected his deal and now he's angry at me and controls the entire space station.

• Tell the Hyperion army to take Vallory, August, Kroger, and Finch to prison. Then I would make Sasha, Fiona, and Vaughn into advisors.

• My first act as Jack's play buddy will be to try not to kill Fiona and Sasha

• Throw Yvette out of an airlock.

• To get some spiffy new duds, fitting of a Hyperion president:

enter image description here

• I would immediately discontinue the line of Handsome Jacks, like he did to my fellow CL4P-TP BRETHEREN!

You know... If there... WAS a... Handsome Jack line...

I'd probably just eliminate stairs though.

(In all honesty I would make Hyperion less of a douchebag company. Also, I would save Pandora. And open vaults. Pretty much all the choices Rhys had to answer with to Jacks 'hypothetical' question.)

• Jack is simply the antagonist not evil so my first act would be to somehow redeem Jack of his "evil" ways. Jack believes he was doing right by killing bandits and vault hunters in borderlands 2 and the fact that Lilith tries to kill Athena in TPS kinda gives jack the benefit of the doubt. From discussion of Angels photo on the desk the jack that is in rhys' head is pre angel death therefore the good Jack that helped TPS gang on Hyperion is in there somewhere. Basically TFTBL Jack could have his Vader Return of the Jedi moment.

• edited August 2015

Get Fiona an engagement ring wink wink.....sorry.....The Rhyiona came out

But for real

1. I would put a bounty on Yvette, Vallory and her gang.

2. Then I would restore Atlas(I love their weapons omg)

3. Butt Stallion petting zoo...?

4. Kick Blake out of The Vice President roll and make Vaughn The New Vice President

5. Put Scooter's ads everywhere

Last but not least help reconstruct Sanctuary, they'd probably try to kill me(since I'm currently running Hyperion) but oh well I want Sanctuary to a bright modern flying city somewhat like New York at night.(From a distance)

I have too much high hopes...

• Save the group. If we can.

Helios, and Hyperion I believe, are on a figurative and literal collision course with Pandora.

• Every single employee gets a Butt Stallion. Every single one. Even the douchey accountant who started the finger-gun fight.

• Throw Yvette out of an airlock.

aw ye fuk dat bitch

Sign in to comment in this discussion.