tales from the borderlands episode 5 predictions death,sacrifice,ending

Tales from the borderlands has been a great ride and I know people want a sequel for this but I don't think we will. I think that the last achievement entitled "tales twice told" this hints that tale is told and it is over. I think that Gortys and the loader bot will sacrifice themselves for the group and Vaughn and Sasha will leave the group together and Rhys and Fiona will be captured and all of that and after. We cut to the end of the story and than after they find the vault key. The choice is to give it to either have Rhys take it or Fiona to take it. Whoever does not have it has a choice of going with the other character or staying where they are. If Fiona has it. Rhys has the opertunity of living with Fiona on pandora or going back to Hyperion and live out his days. If Rhys has it. Fiona has the choice of going with Rhys to Hyperion and starting a new life or going back to live on pandora and restart her life. No matter what we cut to a few months later and Rhys or Fiona has choices of what to do with the vault key. Rhys can by a beautiful car, a spaceship, or a big room and computer
If Fiona has it. She can buy a house, a huge part of the planet, or buy become a leader of bandits
At the end everything is settled and the guy narrating it is revealed to be a very old Rhys.

Comments

• edited August 2015

and the guy narrating it is revealed to be a very old Rhys.

the narrator is marcus, not old rhys

I think that the last achievement entitled "tales twice told" this hints that tale is told and it is over.

it can be, but in my opinion, it means that it was the same story, but ''twice'' told, as in by the point of view of fiona and rhys.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.