Why was a pic with Athena retweeted by TellTale about ep 4 recently ?

Well since I follow TellTale Twitter account, and before I played ep 4, I seen this bizzare retweet from them (was raging at the time, screaming "SPOILERS ! WHAT !?") :

& it shows Athena.

Athena

I only played ep 4 once so far (but of course plan to play it again with different choices) and thus wonders if there are bizzare chains of choices/events where you see a scene with Athena ??? (even if a flashback ?)

Comments

• I think Destructoid (who posted the original) just chose a random, non-spoilery image to go with their article, and TT retweeted not because of the picture, but to share the info about the crowd play.

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

The tweet contains a link to this article by Destructoid about the crowd-play at PAX, the article was published on August 6th before any screenshots for episode 4 where released so i guess they decided to use a old screenshot of Athena.

• Oh ok thanks a lot :D !

Good good then ^_^ !

OzzyUK posted: »

The tweet contains a link to this article by Destructoid about the crowd-play at PAX, the article was published on August 6th before any screenshots for episode 4 where released so i guess they decided to use a old screenshot of Athena.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.