There is no Season 2, is there?

2»

Comments

• I think if there's a season 2 it will be around 2018, or even later, because they have that Marvel game and maybe there will be GoT season 2?

I think that they have too much on their plate ; Minecraft, The Walking Dead DLC, The Walking Dead Season 3, Marvel..

J_E_K posted: »

Possibly. Or maybe they'd have another season in the intervening time? Depends on where they leave the story, and how far off BL3 is (I swear I heard 2017/18 somewhere.....).

• I hope they add an extra episode like TWD did with 400 days like origin stories for Rhys, Vaughn, Fiona (younger ) and Sasha (younger) that would probably clean up the conspiracy for Rhys arm that many people wonder about and maybe a story about how Fiona got her hat that could be interesting

• Randy said work hadn't started on BL3 when Gearbox put the call out for new employees, and that they were focusing on Battleborn... But that being said it's possible they may be able to re-use some elements from its development for the new Borderlands' engine which could potentially cut down development time.

I still think we're unlikely to get it before 2018, though. They're calling this "the big one", and I think they want to avoid any of the perceived 'mistakes' TPS had (personally I love TPS, but I understand peoples concerns with the lack of end game at launch etc.)

How much of the process do you think it'll take? Maybe they started doing it before the announcement?

• We've barely scratched the surface of Pandoran Mafia, anyway.

xShaneSK posted: »

I think that August will get his own DLC. At the end of the series, August will stay on Pandora, and I wouldn't be surprised if he gets own DLC about his future or else his past. I'd like if he was a main character in Borderlands 3, also.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.