Another message to the shippers.

124»

Comments

• enter image description here

in all honesty, though. I am sure you are getting worked up far too much about this.

LawmanZero posted: »

AN ANNOUNCEMENT: As you know, there is a friend of mine, Syberian, who posts here infrequently. Now, she set up a blog for people who

• I always thought the shipping was just for fun..... is it not?

• It is for fun. Untill someone comes and insults people who ship something (btw, too bad we don't have blacklist option here - that would've hepled a lot) or till the devs tell you something vaguely rude if you ship it. Then... it's not so much fun anymore.

I always thought the shipping was just for fun..... is it not?

• edited August 2015

My soul just died a little. Honestly people that take this stuff so seriously are insane. It's like the Taylor Swift and One Direction fans, you say anything critical of either and you all the sudden open yourself up to a world of hate from these "fans". I put fans in "" because there needs to be another term for what they are because it's seriously unhealthy. From death threats to personal insults to basically anything that they can think of. I'm for anything that people wanna do in their free time as long as it isn't harming anybody but seriously some people just need to think about their own lives compared to the lives of others so damn much, specially fictional characters that you do not own.

• Pffft. Ships.

Don't you know all ships in the universe are shaped like cocks?

Because destiny.

• Not with the amount of BS Sybs has put up with this whole time. She and I have been trading Zer0/Athena ideas for a long while now, I've seen the garbage people toss around. I don't know how she stands it without going on the attack. I couldn't.

in all honesty, though. I am sure you are getting worked up far too much about this.

• Why would someone even waste their time to say hateful things to the fandom in the first place?

Proves that the human race is irrational and stupid.

Smurfbate posted: »

My soul just died a little. Honestly people that take this stuff so seriously are insane. It's like the Taylor Swift and One Direction fans,

• I'm sure both of us would have, had she not stopped us.

CGAdam posted: »

Not with the amount of BS Sybs has put up with this whole time. She and I have been trading Zer0/Athena ideas for a long while now, I've seen the garbage people toss around. I don't know how she stands it without going on the attack. I couldn't.

• I'm not talking about saying anything hateful to the fandom. I'm talking about saying anything critical of One Direction or Taylor Swift. People are allowed to have their own opinions but I constantly see on Twitter these "fans" attacking anyone who has a dislike for either artist. Just let people have their own opinions about things without taking it so seriously it's unhealthy.

Why would someone even waste their time to say hateful things to the fandom in the first place? Proves that the human race is irrational and stupid.

• PROTECT SYBERIAN 2K15

LawmanZero posted: »

AN ANNOUNCEMENT: As you know, there is a friend of mine, Syberian, who posts here infrequently. Now, she set up a blog for people who

Sign in to comment in this discussion.