How would you run Helios ?

Which choice did you pick when Jack asked the hypothetical question of how you'd run helios ?

Comments

• ban imaginary gun fights.

• I would switch the trapdoor for a airlock and jettison anyone questioning me.

• edited August 2015

First order of business would be to throw Yvette out of the airlock.

• edited August 2015

Then they would just start shooting each other for real. Thing of the cost of clean up and hull repairs. It would be the whole siren debacle again, Jacks office still smells like marker fumes.

ban imaginary gun fights.

• YOU GET AIRLOCKED! YOU GET AIRLOCKED! EVERYBODY GETS AIRLOCKED

enter image description here

In all seriousness...everyone's getting airlocked #NoRagrets

• edited August 2015

Reinforce the fear of god(Jack) in all Hyperion workers with some mass killings

Reactivate the Atlas research, especially the terraforming

Resume Opportunity construction as well as other safe cities and drop the heavy handed restrictions for the civilians of Pandora. Allowing anyone who isn't interested in vault hunting or being bandits to come in and give them purpose and hope again.

Use Atlas research to terraform the safe zones and return some of the natural resources back to the people.

Sit back and wait until the mood towards the vault hunters and their pension for shooting up the place and causing chaos. Until Hyperion and their efforts gain the majority of support from the civilians. Nothing pissed people off more to have their little spot of peace and quite constantly being invaded.

Then wipe all vault hunters and bandits off Pandora with extreme violence and become a hero to the civilians of Pandora, and have other planets start clamoring for Hyperion to come to their planet.

Bathe in the sweet nectar of power. Good plan great plan.

• I picked to fix Pandora but ended up rejecting Jack's offer. Jack really did have the right idea at mind to get rid of all the bandits/psychos and I'd want to do the same but not by willingly giving Jack that power.

• edited August 2015

My first playthrough, I went with 'revenge'. Idk why, it just felt right, I was so pissed at Yvette and Vallory. I guess the 'knee-jerk reaction' of that choice makes it my canon... That's where my heart was, man...

(But my ultimate goal since ep.1 was just to get HJ back in power, so I guess my life is complete now).

• I chose to fix Pandora, but I think I'll go back and say to "finish this Vault business" and then disagree with Jack on the whole power thing

• kenjisalkkenjisalk Telltale Alumni

Fix Pandora, because there are good people down there that don't deserve to get thrown out with the bath water.

Jack's initial goal (pre-vault key exposure) of bringing order to the planet was noble on paper, but you know the whole 'road to hell is paved with good intentions' thing. Someone who's actually a good person wielding such corporate power could actually do some real good without the bloodshed.

• Jack thought he could force the people of Pandora to comply with his plans. The trick is seducing them to go along with you willingly. Maybe Rhys and Jack will have learned that lesson and start throwing around stock options over bullets.

kenjisalk posted: »

Fix Pandora, because there are good people down there that don't deserve to get thrown out with the bath water. Jack's initial goal (pre-

• there are good people down there that don't deserve to get thrown out with the bath water

enter image description here

kenjisalk posted: »

Fix Pandora, because there are good people down there that don't deserve to get thrown out with the bath water. Jack's initial goal (pre-

• YellowsnoYellowsno Banned
    edited August 2015

It's funny, I did all of this shit to rise to the top and I don't even know what to do with all of this power. When asked by Jack I told him I first want to open that damned vault, finish what I started, regardless of what was in it, and Jack agreed wholeheartedly. I guess after that I'll kick off Hyperion's new chapter by airlocking Yvette and Vallory along with her goons, I gotta see why Javik enjoys it so much.

• I'd bring order to Pandora, of course. Jack was crazy, but he was right about Pandora being overrun with psychos and bandits and just overall crazy people. Nice people like Fiona and Sasha exist on Pandora, and they have the right to live without the possibility of getting killed by some random psycho or wild animal.

• I told Jack that I'd fix Pandora. There are plenty of good people there still. Like Fiona, Sasha, Zero, Athena, Janey, and even Scooter...

That may be what Jack started out doing at first, but he's insane now. Now, with Rhys, he's got a chance to actually fix Pandora, the right way.

• While everyone wants to throw Yvette out of an airlock (I do too) I'm wanting to drag Vallory's corpse then throw it out of an airlock or if she's alive i would throw her at what ever monster is inside "The Vault of the Traveler". I chose to deal with the Vault then I would fix Pandora.

• i am gonna be the furiosa of pandora

• How would i run Helios?

With my cold, cybernetic fist clenched around the throat of my enemies. That airlock is gonna see a lot of use. Starting with Yvette. Then maybe moonshotting the crap out of Vallory and her rabble. ALL WILL FEAR ME AND DESPAIR.
    And then it would be time for a 'round the galaxy trip with Sasha since there's zero chance Jack would let me run things beyond what amuses him.

• I chose to take vengence. Figured that might get some Respect from Jack.

• Find the Vault. As Fiona says, everything on Pandora eventually leads to one - it's what the entire Borderlands' universe is all about.

They're the alpha and the omega.

• Because I'm Handsome Rhys-ing this game (mostly), I chose to take vengeance. IMO, I find the scene where you agree to his offer better than refusing, for some reason. Maybe it's the Eye of Helios turning yellow.

• I will make Pandora a better place for everyone. The planet is beautiful from space, lets make it just as beautiful and nice on the surface.

• I'd Fix Pandora. The right way. None of that mass murder via Vault Monsters. I'd give the decent inhabitants a chance. Also Fix Hyperion, which I wish had been an option to say. As has been said that place is overflowing with douchebags and that needs to be remedied. Pandora isn't the only shithole in the galaxy.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.