Step 3

2»

Comments

• Not only PS4.
    I think you have an option to ask him what is step 3.

2DLee posted: »

Ps4 actually showed kiss as an option. The kiss option is what the dude deserved and it's a pretty touching scene.

• the kiss option is if you don't ask about step two or three or something like that earlier in the ship. Then he tells you what step three is.

2DLee posted: »

Ps4 actually showed kiss as an option. The kiss option is what the dude deserved and it's a pretty touching scene.

• edited August 2015

Oh my God, I just did my douchebag playthrough and had to choose to shake Scooter's hand (which is the second time I've done that in this episode because I refused to high-5 him, but technically that was only part of Fiona's 'plan'). Let's just say I didn't get the "Scooter will never forget you" prompt...

It made me cry so hard that I missed the QTE to release the rocket, so the ship blew up BUT THEN LOADERBOT TRIED TO SAVE GORTYS AND IT MADE ME CRY EVEN HARDER.

And then I had to not launch his satellite...

I am a wreck right now, I want to burn this save file to the ground...

enter image description here

• I went for 'step three' right away, but then I didn't launch his satellite cause I didn't want to draw attention to us, so I guess that sets my TFTB karma to neutral...

(except, oh wait, I did everything HJ told me to do, ever, and merrily ditched my 'friends' for a presidential seat, so it's probably closer to 'corporate sleazebag' :P).

• I totally forgot step 3 meant a kiss, so when the option came up I thought it meant to release the rocket which I didn't want to do it.... I ended up giving him a hug fml

• Tought the same, but since my save screwed up I had to replay anyway.

Amorgod posted: »

I totally forgot step 3 meant a kiss, so when the option came up I thought it meant to release the rocket which I didn't want to do it.... I ended up giving him a hug fml

• This was like the hardest choice in the game.

I went for the 'trading hats' option, but I really wanted to kiss him ;-;

Sign in to comment in this discussion.