Best. Gunfight. Ever. Period. Ever.

2»

Comments

• edited August 2015

why everything needs to be necessarry anyway? :P Yeah I get it, there should not be any big distractions when you are telling a story, but this scene was (in my opinion) pure gold and that's a good enough reason to be in the episode.

Crydog posted: »

Am i the only one who didin't think the gun fight was necessary? I mean don't get me wrong, it was amazing! I just hate scenes that have 0 dialog options in them and think that it went on a lil too long.

• i liked how realistic it was played out especiaally the grenade bit

• The fuck is up with these "6" scores? What is this? "Let's all completely forget what happened in the episode and give it a much lower score than it deserves" day?
    This is starting to feel like everyone is shitting on this episode because they "have" to.

Did this person play the same episode we played, the shootout scene was the craziest, most ridiculous, and hilarious scene in the entire series so far.

• They do kind of have to, it's a penultimate episode, they can't ever give these episodes a high score, even if the episode is phenomenal like this one was. On the bright side, Destructoid gave it a perfect 10/10

J-Master posted: »

The fuck is up with these "6" scores? What is this? "Let's all completely forget what happened in the episode and give it a much lower score

• I had a discussion with teammate from my little development group earlier today, and we were thinking how epic a small deathmatch game based off of that scene would be... We're working on a bigger indie project right now, but if we would develop such a small-time project on the side, do you think it would be fun to play? At least we wouldn't have to worry about censorship... what do you think? G... Guys?

enter image description here

Ehh....

Sign in to comment in this discussion.