One problem I have with Episode 3 and 4:

Vaughn was really underused:

In episode 3(Fiona's route) Vaughn gets paralyzed for half an episode and does nothing for the other half(Jack's route is great)
In episode 4(Spare Causius route) Vaughn literaly gets one line, ONE LINE and that's it.. No physical apperance, no nothing. In (Try to Kill Causius route) Vaughn gets 3-5 minutes of screen time(One bro conversation with Rhys and the ability to get stabbed, that's it).

I pretty sure Vaughn will have a lot of screen time in episode 5, but I think episode 3 and 4 would have been a lot better was more used.

Share your opinion on this, guys...

Comments

• Really? The Rhys and Vaughn hug wasn't enough? The character depth Vaughn illustrated when he told Rhys his "left out on the curb" story wasn't enough? I'll admit Vaughn could have done more in episode 4 but what're going to do...

• That's Jack's route, I was talking about Fiona's route.

J-Master posted: »

Really? The Rhys and Vaughn hug wasn't enough? The character depth Vaughn illustrated when he told Rhys his "left out on the curb" story wasn't enough? I'll admit Vaughn could have done more in episode 4 but what're going to do...

• Yes, but you said that wasn't great, I thought it was a fantastic alternative.

Cody_nara posted: »

That's Jack's route, I was talking about Fiona's route.

• You're right, I changed it.

J-Master posted: »

Yes, but you said that wasn't great, I thought it was a fantastic alternative.

• I agree; there was not nearly enough Vaughn in these last couple of episodes.

• I'll agree that we need more Vaughn. Since I decided to keep Athena from killing Cassius last Episode I only got that short call from him on Helios. He needs to be brought back, damnit.

• Maybe Hardwick isn't the most available person and they had to limit his appearances.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.